Augmenting in lowbie pvp

xAXRx

heya just throwing up this thread, for i know i will be ridiculed but just need to get it out there.

my opinion about augmenting in lowbie pvp is that it shouldnt be done. i know its part of the game and what not. but my thoughts are for the new guys trying to learn and not get thrown off pvp. the new guys who go in there with their lvl 10's-30's trying it out who come up against Augmented 40's+. if you dont know how bad those games tho they are terrible to play in or to watch from the winning team. it has become somewhat like WoW where people are basically 2 shotted and dead. for new players that is hardly an insentive to continue pvping. even myself a more experianced player gets burn down pretty quickly. not that im saying you cannot do it. its all part of the game and its your right to do so. all im asking is that you consider not doing this if you have creds and rolling new toons just so you can own anybody and stay twinked at 40's+. i believe its ruining lowbie pvp, having experianced players doing this and could cost potential pvpers in the long run.

would like to hear people's thoughts. and have a reasonable and logical discussion about this.

Thanks for reading.

heya just throwing up this thread, for i know i will be ridiculed but just need to get it out there.

my opinion about augmenting in lowbie pvp is that it shouldnt be done. i know its part of the game and what not. but my thoughts are for the new guys trying to learn and not get thrown off pvp. the new guys who go in there with their lvl 10's-30's trying it out who come up against Augmented 40's+. if you dont know how bad those games tho they are terrible to play in or to watch from the winning team. it has become somewhat like WoW where people are basically 2 shotted and dead. for new players that is hardly an insentive to continue pvping. even myself a more experianced player gets burn down pretty quickly. not that im saying you cannot do it. its all part of the game and its your right to do so. all im asking is that you consider not doing this if you have creds and rolling new toons just so you can own anybody and stay twinked at 40's+. i believe its ruining lowbie pvp, having experianced players doing this and could cost potential pvpers in the long run.

would like to hear people's thoughts. and have a reasonable and logical discussion about this.

Thanks for reading.

Here's my thoughts

Lowbie pvp is boring. I get bored after getting 2 levels in it and bolt straight to 50. For the ppl who go BIS pre-50 *shrug* enjoy it while its lasts cause im bending you over at 50 :)

AXR, get on vent

After having to tell a level 50 pvper what a stim was today... I don't really have high hopes for anyone anymore. To be honest my vanguard was in full purples for a couple of levels and I still got bent over backwards half the time (because I can't play the class for ****), so I have a feeling that gear in lowbie is less relevant than in 50s.

After having to tell a level 50 pvper what a stim was today... I don't really have high hopes for anyone anymore. To be honest my vanguard was in full purples for a couple of levels and I still got bent over backwards half the time (because I can't play the class for ****), so I have a feeling that gear in lowbie is less relevant than in 50s.

the 12121212121212 spec too hard for ya?

/spank

I don't particularly like the BiS+augmented twinks in lowbie pvp, partly because of how serious they must take lowbie pvp and how much time is spent into getting that gear when hardly anyone else is doing that in lowbie pvp.

But as long as they take there twinked out selves into 50 pvp , you might as well let them have there "fun" as mosh said it doesn't last forever, but there are some serial twink offenders out there that never went to 50 and those guys are pretty sad and have done over multiple alts.

I don't particularly like the BiS+augmented twinks in lowbie pvp, partly because of how serious they must take lowbie pvp and how much time is spent into getting that gear when hardly anyone else is doing that in lowbie pvp.

But as long as they take there twinked out selves into 50 pvp , you might as well let them have there "fun" as mosh said it doesn't last forever, but there are some serial twink offenders out there that never went to 50 and those guys are pretty sad and have done over multiple alts.

If I gear out a toon, its not to raise my self esteem. If i gear out my toon its because I want to hit Max coms before I hit 50 as fast as possible. Once I hit max coms, BOOM!!!! I'll get 50 that day.

If i want to stomp ppl, id play on my 50s not my twinks >.>

Inb4amihotquotesme

fear not he has you on auto refresh cause he has no life and tries to act like a ballar

on the twinking subject

seen a few, not realy caring about them as i play 50's almost all day every day because of the shere fun of it but would like these said twinks to hit 50 so i can teach them not to pick on my shadow,scoundral and other alts

Edited by BattleGracefully

fear not he has you on auto refresh cause he has no life and tries to act like a ballar

on the twinking subject

seen a few, not realy caring about them as i play 50's almost all day every day because of the shere fun of it but would like these said twinks to hit 50 so i can teach them not to pick on my shadow,scoundral and other alts

But I'm already level 50.. And now I heal you instead of ganking. :cool:

The way bioware made the game so u shouldn't be doing pvp at lvl 10, if a newbie is he's going to die no matter about aug's even an experienced player will die alot at lvl 10 e.g no stuns, no cc, no cc breaker. i see a group of lvl 10's in wz's i just leave. I know it's not their fault but until bioware take pvp srs and fix some glaring issues, ppl shouldn't go into pvp till atleast lvl 18-20. And no i don't agree with how things are but hey i didn't make the game i just play it. lvl10's hitting head against brickwall and it hurts better blame the lvl 40's :rolleyes:

The way bioware made the game so u shouldn't be doing pvp at lvl 10, if a newbie is he's going to die no matter about aug's even an experienced player will die alot at lvl 10 e.g no stuns, no cc, no cc breaker. i see a group of lvl 10's in wz's i just leave. I know it's not their fault but until bioware take pvp srs and fix some glaring issues, ppl shouldn't go into pvp till atleast lvl 18-20. And no i don't agree with how things are but hey i didn't make the game i just play it. lvl10's hitting head against brickwall and it hurts better blame the lvl 40's :rolleyes:

Sorry but thats just not true

http://i.imgur.com/iBeZo.jpg

Level 10 powertech I made to piss around on The Harbinger with.

Edited by Didy_Kush

Sorry but thats just not true

http://i.imgur.com/iBeZo.jpg

Level 10 powertech I made to piss around on The Harbinger with.

dude u had 3 healers in your team pulling almost 200k each it's easy to get high numbers when u dont die. Were u getting targetted at all? and just cause u happened to find a very very bad team of probably f2p's to play against doesn't validate your point :) maybe show a vid of your lvl 10 beating a few lvl 40's without a high lvl healer protect u :)

As no dmg taken can bseen i assume the other team was on the 3 unkillable healers, after lvl 4 healers to 50 i know that from about 40+ onwards it takes basically a whole team of lvl's 20's to kill me lol

e.g just start lvling healer this server avg 50-100k healing from 10-19 depending on the team i'm with soon asi got bubble and resurge it jumped from 100-150k at lvl 21 and from 30 onwards will be 200k+

and playing on this server lately have noticed very big difference in quality of players premades are normal but pug's very very bad. Come to the pvp server were not as many bad pugs and try and get 300k at lvl 10 lol but hey guess why this is a pve server u want to pve in wz's lol

dude u had 3 healers in your team pulling almost 200k each it's easy to get high numbers when u dont die. Were u getting targetted at all? and just cause u happened to find a very very bad team of probably f2p's to play against doesn't validate your point :) maybe show a vid of your lvl 10 beating a few lvl 40's without a high lvl healer protect u :)

As no dmg taken can bseen i assume the other team was on the 3 unkillable healers, after lvl 4 healers to 50 i know that from about 40+ onwards it takes basically a whole team of lvl's 20's to kill me lol

e.g just start lvling healer this server avg 50-100k healing from 10-19 depending on the team i'm with soon asi got bubble and resurge it jumped from 100-150k at lvl 21 and from 30 onwards will be 200k+

and playing on this server lately have noticed very big difference in quality of players premades are normal but pug's very very bad. Come to the pvp server were not as many bad pugs and try and get 300k at lvl 10 lol but hey guess why this is a pve server u want to pve in wz's lol

3 healers 120k, 180k , 190k they also had 2 healers if u look at the pic 150k and 120k and this was before F2P aaannnnd I have toons in Core and to tell you the truth the qaulity of players drops when I was on the pvp server

Edited by Didy_Kush

Warning recently got 350k in a wz at lvl 12. Not much difference between lvl 10 and 12. This was on Master Darnala. =|