Tatooine Pit fights!!! ( RP Event )

Ganrex

If you or anyone else wishes to identify themselves as trolls, then so be it. It will only further limit your participation in activities that are more to your preference. If you cannot exercise even the most basic of respect, then I can only hope you do not expect the same in return.

I do not think you are getting it, if you want to limit the trolls do not post on our server forums use your safe haven you created the RP community the site. Posting on the server forums is just asking for people to crash it. You honestly think they will care if you black list them, or show them no respect? Personally I think they would rather enjoy it, remember people troll for reactions and to a troll players are nothing more then content.

Perfectly timed and executed Bastrus. *Raises a toast*

I think alot of what people had been saying was just cross-faction banter, but I will respect this. Guess its back to the ranked solo queue.

I'd love to get something similar set up for PVP. I'm personally not good at PVP (wrist issues), but I do enjoy it in general. So really, we can definitely get something open-world like this going.

Also, thank you.