Class story mission achievements and some others are not granted retroactively

FREIMENSCH

I have Sith Inq , Bounty Hunter , Trooper , Smuggler , Jedi Sage characters on different stage of their story missions, but don't have any achievement for already completed story mission.

Also, these story missions were completed before any achievement system was introduced.

But, something strange, only my Jedi Knight has all achievements for story missions (leveled before achievement system also).

Such problem with companion affection achievement, all at max affection, but no achievement - at least solved by giving any present to companion.

Another similar problem with 50lvl achievement - solved by lvling to 51 lvl

But I don't know how I can 'push' story mission achievements

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have this problem on all my characters for all previously completed achievements. I understand the ones involving kill tracking, as that didn't exist prior to achievement system. However many achievements cannot be completed due to the missions being non-repeatable. Google has not yielded any answers for work arounds.

BW if you're unable to fix the issue with retroactive recognition of achievements please allow us to repeat the stories/missions.

Hey, I'm suffering this issue too! The game didn't seem to scan my codex entries either, so I'm missing a ton of achievements I should have gotten. I'm going to try to send tickets in-game until it gets resolved.

This is a quote from the official blog post from the achievement introduction:

On day one, we will automatically grant Achievements for everything that can be easily verified and tracked on your character. Any quests you have completed, codices you have found, items you have, pets or vehicles you have collected, or levels you have attained will all be counted towards immediately updating your Achievement progress. You will likely find that you have many Achievements already when you log in to Game Update 2.0 for the first time.

It's weird.

Checked my imp achievement for datacrons on Balmorra - empty

Checked my codex for same datacrons - completed

And I can't obtain them again on same character - they are already used

So, I need to level up new imp (I have only one imp character) just to get Datacron master achievement :mad:

Same with Loremaster achievement and lore objects :jawa_mad:

BW, please, run your 'achievement pusher' again

Edited by FREIMENSCH

But I don't know how I can 'push' story mission achievements

Make sure to log into each of your characters. Only will the story missions and other achievements be "pushed" if you log into that character.

Make sure that you have all the datacrons for an achievement on one character. The achievement does not track the datacrons across characters. Also, make sure to log in on that character.

EDIT: All the datacrons for one side for a planet. For example, on Balmorra, you must get all the Republic Datacrons on a Republic toon to unlock the Republic version of the achievement. Tatooine will give the achievement if you only get one of the Cunning datacrons in the bases, since you cannot go into the other faction's base.

EDIT 2: You may need to play for an hour or go to a new location for them to log.

Edited by Bstr

Make sure to log into each of your characters. Only will the story missions and other achievements be "pushed" if you log into that character.

Make sure that you have all the datacrons for an achievement on one character. The achievement does not track the datacrons across characters. Also, make sure to log in on that character.

Ofc i logged on all characters, relogged multiple times - didn't work

About datacrons - you can't have all datacrons on one character, as Imp version (Balmorra, Taris) is existing.

So now i'm missing imp datacrons -> so no achievement

Nope that's completely wrong, it most certainly is tracked across all characters. It doesn't matter which toons that you have unlocked which datacrons on, they all should count toward the planetary total. Beastmaster, Loremaster, Galactic Explorer, any of the ops or PvP achievement are all the same, do them on any toon and they should be updating toward the whole.

There are a number of achievements that seem to be bugged retroactively, though most I've seen reported are items.

Edited by Mugen_no_Jidai

I have this same problem for all Class Quests and Datacrons completed when I played the game prior to 2.0. On my level 50 (the only character I really played when I was first subscribed) I have more than 44 Datacron Codex entries, but no Codex Achievement entries. :sul_frown:

Bump. I got my ticket back, which contained a simple canned reply from a bot. It would be really great if an actual human could reply. I'm missing out on Cartel Coins because of this, so I will send more tickets until this is fixed.

I have the same problem and submitted a ticket ingame. I was told that I must resubmit the ticket as a BUG so that the development team will see it rather than customer support (not sure why customer support couldn't forward my ticket).

I resubmitted the issue as a BUG ingame and am waiting for a reply.

It's so easy to just look at my codex and see what's there.

Yeah, hoped for the best, but nothing.

It's weird to have multiple high lvl characters with no achievements at all - story, lore objects, datacrons.

All my accomplishments are nothing. :jawa_evil:

Only solution I see - level same classes again :jawa_mad: But it makes no sense at all.

Wanted to chime in with same issue, hoping for a BW response.

The in-game FAQ says all missions, Flashpoints, and Operations will be reward retroactively, but no-go. I logged in with all my characters, but the only thing it registered was the acquisition of the companions.

Everything from class missions to datacrons to crew skills are at 0.

I had 5 max level guys when I quit, so I've got a LOT of time invested that I hate to look at as lost, in terms of achievement hunting. :(

Wanted to chime in with same issue, hoping for a BW response.

The in-game FAQ says all missions, Flashpoints, and Operations will be reward retroactively, but no-go. I logged in with all my characters, but the only thing it registered was the acquisition of the companions.

Everything from class missions to datacrons to crew skills are at 0.

I had 5 max level guys when I quit, so I've got a LOT of time invested that I hate to look at as lost, in terms of achievement hunting. :(

Same here, I have a lot of codex entries and high level characters, and I'm bummed this is bugged.

Any official response would be nice.

Hello all,

i'm on a french serveur and no one of my achievements were updates.

No class, datacron exloration achievements. 0%...

The last time i connected my characters, was before the 2.0 update.

I transfered my characters from one server to another one while it was free.

I hope some patch will recalculate this

thank you