New Jedi attire

JediLegendCaleb

I for one, think Jedi armor is okay. Its cool for an optional thing. Even in the time of war. but we are jedi, we are supposed to be dressed like hobo's practically. our outfits shouldnt say "HERE I AM I AM A JEDI!"

It would make my day and i would pay so many credits or cartel coins or anything for some simple standard robes. like a ben kenobi style for sages or something! am i right?!!?! O.o

Personally i would like just some armor that looks plated with durasteel or something but what we have is giant hairdresses with robes to make Mt Everest look small. I just want something small and cool looking like smugglers.

I'm perfectly happy with my Jedi battlelord set, took awhile and lots of creds to obtain but I got it and its a nice set. Its not too heavy armor looking, and it also has the robe appeal to it. Am glad I got it early, cause when the severs were all merged the prices on the GTN for pieces were ridiculously high lol so I dodged a bullet there by getting it sooner rather then later! But then again...it is a rare set, so I guess it makes sense.

However I wouldn't mind seeing some new stuff either.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

The thing is, the whole 'jedi hobo' thing is a movie-era deal

In this era of Star Wars the Jedi own planets - they own FLEETS. They have almost a dozen different temples and sub-temples and enclaves and etc spread across the galaxy. Right now, at this time, the Jedi are as good as PART of the Republic. About fifteen hundred years from now they as good as take OVER the Republic (see the New Sith Wars) until the Ruusan Reformation - when we get the 'Jedi Hobo' look

Right now, saying 'Hey! I'm a Jedi!' is important to the order because they're warriors and generals in this era - not just teachers and... hobos lol

That said, there's plenty of 'bonus' armor in the store that gives you the appearance of a smuggler or even a trooper if you want (the armor that looks like Kyle Katarn's dark forces gear is AWESOME on a Jedi Sentinel or Guardian) but (as a sub-faction to the Republic) from a story standpoint, Jedi wear armor BECAUSE it's iconic

Because, with the way this era works, they ARE icons

... I just want a "hood down" option for my robes.. I love my Venerable Ardent Blade robe, but I HATE the hood. :(

On the character sheet in the bottom right is a customisation icon (looks like a brestplate), click on it an choose to remove headware(might be deactivate headware option or something).

On the character sheet in the bottom right is a customisation icon (looks like a brestplate), click on it an choose to remove headware(might be deactivate headware option or something).

That's hide head slot, and it's for the helmet. The hood on the robes is part of the chest, but it covers the head anyway, along with the helmet you have equipped, unless your helmet inexplicably makes the hood disappear completely.

I for one, think Jedi armor is okay. Its cool for an optional thing. Even in the time of war. but we are jedi, we are supposed to be dressed like hobo's practically. our outfits shouldnt say "HERE I AM I AM A JEDI!"

It would make my day and i would pay so many credits or cartel coins or anything for some simple standard robes. like a ben kenobi style for sages or something! am i right?!!?! O.o

Sounds like you want the Life Day robe with a hood?

I'm pretty sure those exist in game already. I bought the schematic for it.