View Single Post

JeramieCrowe
04.28.2012 , 02:50 AM | #139
Quote: Originally Posted by recsa View Post
Could not have said it better, most of the people that will get the promotional transfers will probably be people that have already quit the game and comes back to test how the consolidate server works, but i feel that people has ... "easy quiting" so the new server might aswell become empty in few weeks, im not doing the same mistake again.

My new main is in a high pop server, i just want to consolidate my legacy and credits, its not like asking for soemthing that is not rightfully mine, i have done my part, i rerolled and not unsubbed, now im rewarded having to pay
Really? You know which servers will have to pay to get to which servers? No? Then no one has any room to talk here.
Allix Crowe - Vanguard Trooper -/- Ethavan Crowe - Smuggler Gunslinger -/- Malrath Crowe - Powertech Bounty Hunter -/- Boslo - Jedi Knight Sentinel -/- Jiao-gen Pall - Jedi Knight Guardian -/- Landen Tanarr - Jedi Consular Sage -/- Vaelyth Kinti-kaar- Sith Warrior Juggernaut -/- Oteln'erose'thu - Imperial Agent Sniper -/- Zandur Tuum - Cathar Knight