Overall Achievements Leaderboard II

Great job with the pvp achievements Rommel. Looking for some advice here - I have got almost all of the "easy" to obtain pvp achievements and am now sitting at 86% - how have you been farming the 10 solo kill ones? I spawn camped in lowbies to get the single achievement for each but can't see myself doing that 50 times for each map

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in the same boat than you. Doing 1 time 10 solo kills is doable and challenging but take some time. Doing it 50 times is not enjoyable at all and makes you want to quit the game.

I took the easy way and sync queued with myself ( multiboxing with one account in each faction ) and just kill my other account. The account which got the achievement was a stealther ( to sneak close to the enemy respawn ) and the other account in my case was a sage/sorc because it has sprint to go to the spot faster and because back in the days noble sacrifice remove HP in your character so when you reached your stealther character you could just be one-shotted. That way you could get both achievements 10 solo kills and 20 killing blows in a single run becuase you could be granted 2 kills per re-spawn cicle.

Now 10 solo kills is still doable this way, but 20 killing blows is a bit harder, especialy at Hypergates.

In any case, I recommend you low level brackets (10-40) in pve servers, make yourself a legacy armor with blue mods, augments, stims and once you reach lvl 41 just make a new character. There is a big amount of new people in the game, without legacy datacrons, without gear, without knowledge of their own class or any mechanic. So now is the best moment to do pvp achievements.

My average matches trying my lastest pvp achievements were like this http://imgur.com/a/oYSyI when that kind of matches in my pvp server at lvl 65 are like unicorns.

Edited by RommelESP

The voidstar one can be done no problem by most people provided you pvp for a while. Huttball probably possible as well if you sit on the pipe and farm. The hypergates one is nearly impossible. I only ever got 55 kills in it once.

A good tip is to play watchman sentinel. That way by using zen you can get get credit for most of the kills your team makes. Or play lowbies where you can get 55 kills/20 killing blows every other match.

Is there easy way to do 55 kills or it's just pure luck?

doable if most ppl in the group hunt achievements, so they won't play objective. this way i got my one and only 55 huttball kills in quesh (where else?). we scoared 1 and then just derped mid and farmed the other team from above while they tried to bring the ball to our zone. offhealing all the time also helps as you get credits for the kills the healed person makes. much more common in lowbies. somewhat consistently you will get only voidstar, the rest is more or less chance. i was twice at 54 for novarre coast, but for AHG the closest i got was 50.

if you are decent at pvp, you need to create a fotm toon (madness sorc for kills, AP PT for killing blows or solo kills for example) and do lowbies, as it is full of ppl who have no clue about what to do or how to play or how bolster works.

thing is, these achievements conflict with objective play. i wish someone with a trace of common sense had designed them. but alas ...

• 2 weeks later...

Update done .

I have one achievement you dont have Rommel : 55kills in Hypergate :D

Its very hard , you need to loose the first round and farm the ennemy ; i was 59 in this game but its my only time .

So , i dont have again the 1000 infected by the plague , and i dont know how many have infected , i infected all my characters while the event and die after the event ; i think its work but i'm not sure now ? I was in a french server so i can infected 4 or 5 people at same time ( not a lot) .

I'm now in The Red Eclipse , alone because my guild is dead :/

(I'm trye to not used Google translation so i hope you understand when i speak !)

Well, for pvp achievements you can make 50 premades with friends whom you convince to get achievements too:

- Alderaan - you won't cap the turrets just fight all the time in mid

- Novare - the same

- Hypergate - you don't have to cap pylons I think

Still, it can be very hard to gather such a huge group of achievement getters. :rak_01:

Edited by NobPL
change

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Well people either dont care or the people that had the achievments stopped playing :D

Im only at 43850 so still a long way for me to post myself here.

There's been quite an addition of points since the last posts though, with EC.

IMO you should post here anyway since you'd still be on the leaderboard. That's a thing which might be happening more than I thought, people waiting for a high amount of points (e.g. 50k+) until posting.

There's been quite an addition of points since the last posts though, with EC.

IMO you should post here anyway since you'd still be on the leaderboard. That's a thing which might be happening more than I thought, people waiting for a high amount of points (e.g. 50k+) until posting.

I dont think the thread is being updated and even if, the points gain at 43k points if very fast so in around a week ill be at 44k or 45k even, so really no point posting now.

I dont think the thread is being updated and even if, the points gain at 43k points if very fast so in around a week ill be at 44k or 45k even, so really no point posting now.

It is updated, JohnKar was the last submission and he is on the list.

In my case, I am still playing but I am not posting because no one have posted anything higher than me.

I have something like +53.5k , only missing PVP achievements but I am not going to try for my own sanity..

FFS Rommel! :D nice job!

should be easy enough on a dead server multiboxing

Yup, when i finish my small list of "easy doable" ones ill move to pvp multiboxing, like Rommel said you an get the 20 killing blows and 10 solo kills at once in a wz, but 50 times will be a drag :)