Co-Founder Greg Zeshuk Calls Himself Dumb?

oblongship

I was reading an article and Greg Zeshuk said the following.

"It [World of Warcraft] is a touchstone. It has established standards, it's established how you play an MMO. Every MMO that comes out, I play and look at it. And if they break any of the WoW rules, in my book that's pretty dumb."

- Greg Zeshuk

I am pretty sure he has broken SEVERAL "WoW rules" heck just relating to pvp I will name one...

Roots not on a DR or effect the "Resolve bar"

So do you think he effectively called himself dumb?

What other "WoW Rules" has he broken? Let's hear from the PvP community.

Source: http://kotaku.com/5884948/stop-copying-world-of-warcraft-start-making-a-better-mmo

All you have to do is play the PvP portion of the game for a little bit to realize pretty much everything is poorly designed and broken.

I don't understand how they can continuously fail so bad at PvP... they must not play their own game, I swear to god. The guy who is in charge of Ilum should just be fired.

Go ahead and lock/delete my post, but I consider this truthful feedback from a paying customer (ME!)

I had high hopes for this game but I am so very disappointed. :( My sub expires in a few weeks.

Edited by -Kraxis-

All you have to do is play the PvP portion of the game for a little bit to realize pretty much everything is poorly designed and broken.

I don't understand how they can fail so bad at PvP... they must not play their own game, I swear to god. The guy who is in charge of Ilum should just be fired.

Go ahead and lock/delete my post, but I consider this truthful feedback from a paying customer (ME!)

so what is poorly designed and broken ?

heck, TOR now has more balance between classes then WoW ever had ...

and just because your a paying customer doenst neccesarily mean that your right.

thats the problem with you guys, you consider your opinion the one and only truth and build your entire view of the world around that, somewhat dumb, belief.

I'm always right... no wait, I WAS wrong this one time back in 1984. ;)

How about zero/poor incentive for World PvP?

No rankings or stats, and re-occurring WZ bugs and exploits.

Ilum.. seriously? You think that's a well designed, thought out planet? Your expectations are WAY too low buddy. Ilum is an EPIC failure.

Changing the bag system, and implementing level 50 WZ's WAS a good step, but it's too little, too late, I'm feeling...

Edited by -Kraxis-

so what is poorly designed and broken ?

heck, TOR now has more balance between classes then WoW ever had ...

and just because your a paying customer doenst neccesarily mean that your right.

thats the problem with you guys, you consider your opinion the one and only truth and build your entire view of the world around that, somewhat dumb, belief.

When the masses feel the same way, then it becomes a little less fiction and a little more fact...and a whole lot of BW's problem to fix before they leave.

Also stay on topic...

I don't understand how they can continuously fail so bad at PvP... they must not play their own game, I swear to god. The guy who is in charge of Ilum should just be fired.

I had high hopes for this game but I am so very disappointed. :( My sub expires in a few weeks.

Wont miss ya honestly, out of 10 ppl there is one of you, glad were sorting out the whiney kids honestly, games out 2 months and still no patience for anything, so go to GW2 and enjoy that fail mediocure mess!

Hello everyone!

We appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

With that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. If you have suggestions for the game, we have a fantastic thread for suggestion lists and a forum for specific suggestions, the Suggestion Box. We encourage you to continue your discussion in one of these locations.

Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!