Why even have lvl 50s

catnipkiller

When the new patch comes out they will force players to play 1-49 again with all classes cuz everyone knows once you get to lvl 50 its borring as hell. Illum is dead normaly 20v2 pvp ques are just made of premades vs players that leave after 0-1. So why even put lvl 50s in the game if all you are going to give us is two borring raids and badly made pvp maps? This game is nothing more then a single player with a working muti player mod where most plyers sit in the fleet wating on a que just so they can play hutball for the 500th time in a row.

Games broken they wont be adding anything new for a long time they have stated they will not be adding more pve but they will be trying to save a broken pvp system.

Good luck bw once GW2 comes out 90% OF YOUR PLAYER BACE WILL BE GONE.

When the new patch comes out they will force players to play 1-49 again with all classes cuz everyone knows once you get to lvl 50 its borring as hell. Illum is dead normaly 20v2 pvp ques are just made of premades vs players that leave after 0-1. So why even put lvl 50s in the game if all you are going to give us is two borring raids and badly made pvp maps? This game is nothing more then a single player with a working muti player mod where most plyers sit in the fleet wating on a que just so they can play hutball for the 500th time in a row.

Games broken they wont be adding anything new for a long time they have stated they will not be adding more pve but they will be trying to save a broken pvp system.

Good luck bw once GW2 comes out 90% OF YOUR PLAYER BACE WILL BE GONE.

You must be on the wrong server. I very rarely EVER play Huttball. :p And PVP is quite decent on my server. You just chose the wrong one. So don't complain to BW because you made a bad choice. :rolleyes:

Because I enjoy being level 50 and working toward my pvp gear. I enjoy the game, the story and the community. Because the game is simply the most superb mmo that I have ever played. You don't have to play, but why herald your leaving and try to ruin my fun? That's called just petty and uncool.

Because I enjoy being level 50 and working toward my pvp gear. I enjoy the game, the story and the community. Because the game is simply the most superb mmo that I have ever played. You don't have to play, but why herald your leaving and try to ruin my fun? That's called just petty and uncool.

Well his name is Catnipkiller, so clearly he doesn't wanna stop at killing a cat's fun, but he'd rather continue his legacy and rename himself Humanfunkill. :rolleyes:

Count me as part of the 10% then.

Amen to that. To each his/her own, but I'm having a lot of fun. This game hasn't even had three months yet. The people screaming bloody murder will scream bloody murder anywhere. In less than six months GW2 will be the object of their ire.

This game was meant to be a single player mmo. Its based more around the story.

I don't know that I agree with the single player part, I have a static group of friends I alt with on Saturday nights and we have a blast playing together.

So don't complain to BW because you made a bad choice.

I don't really see how choosing a server at random when you first start this game can be construed as a "bad choice" on the part of a player. Were I bioware, I wouldn't want ANY server to be considered a bad choice to play on.

I don't really see how choosing a server at random when you first start this game can be construed as a "bad choice" on the part of a player. Were I bioware, I wouldn't want ANY server to be considered a bad choice to play on.

This ^

When the new patch comes out they will force players to play 1-49 again with all classes

Which is exactly the way an RPG should be. About the story and character progression. It worked perfectly well for PnP RPGs. When your character became too powerful, they would retire and you would start a new character at first level.

MMO players and developers need to get rid of this idea of only playing one character for ever and ever. It's stupid and can only ever lead to boring repetition of the same content.

Play GW2 if you like, but unless it has systems in place to encourage people to play new characters it will only result in a rush to level cap followed by the same boring repetitive grind as all other MMOs.

Until players and developers break that trend, the MMO genre is dead.

I thought BioWare might do it, but in the end they bottled out and added "Operations" and "Illum PvP" instead of improving story replayability.

Edited by FrostyDroid

I thought BioWare might do it, but in the end they bottled out and added "Operations" and "Illum PvP" instead of improving story replayability.

Played through all 8 class stories already then I guess?

Edited by DthBlayde

It does have its advantages on route to level 50... Im on a low server population and ive noticed the same names crop up from to time asking for hero mission help. Its great to pop up and say, hi again its me...... Small server pop for that reason alone is good.. I tried PvP for first time at average of 6.6fps... So PvP is now a lost part of the game for me... shame.

I quested my first char and only came across 5 Republicans the whole time (differant levels to me) and when i decided to make a smuggler i found the questing areas do not match up, so the chance of on world pvp basicly dose not exist. further more warzones (huttball yey) dont allow a true test of peoples skills as they have power ups and obsticle that suit some classes. Not much point having so many worlds if no one is using them. Teleporting to a battleground or warzone half way though a quest spoils the story and the feel of being in a starwars enviroment but this is what you must do to level fast and keep up with the jones. How could the DEV get it so wrong. the Dev's have stated in Q&A they want the fleets to be the central hub of the game.. Its a shame... PVP quests should send you to all parts of the galaxy and not just to Ilum. for people who have waited years for the game to launch it is a little disapointing. I also feel space mission do not allow for PVP and realy have no part in the story line either.