No extra Character Slots for Oceanic

Bocek

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:csw_trooper: I Was wondering, with the six hour down time for the 1.4 Patch tonight whether they will implement extra character slots for us as well, seems like they have plenty of time to do this. :csw_fett:

They said they would do it at the next opportunity. I assume this will be it. They have no excuse not to.

• 6 months later...
The problem is also latency. I don't want to go back to 400ms. I like my 41ms. Thanks but no thanks.

Why has nobody else mentioned this? the pvp animals wont be able to pvp, they'll be delicious bags of lag and rage to murder on the way past while the rest of us will have to put up with a game that never ran terribly well in the first place suddenly running like the seven layers of lagging christ?

Why has nobody else mentioned this? the pvp animals wont be able to pvp, they'll be delicious bags of lag and rage to murder on the way past while the rest of us will have to put up with a game that never ran terribly well in the first place suddenly running like the seven layers of lagging christ?

didn't know christ did much lagging. i thought all he did was hang around.

Forgive my annoyance, it is just very hard to understand why this is not an issue raised by more then one other person. Two digit latency is a beautiful thing. Two other mmos have given me 2-500 ms and yet I felt it a whole lot less then I feel a hike of 20 ms on my home server.

After local latency and the way swtor runs I am not terribly willing to play a game that both runs bad, and promises lag