Blaster Pistol images

Deyjarl

I use it Main Hand (Scoundrel). Not sure if there is an off hand version.

On my BH it shows as both a main and offhand weapon. I guess I could have worded that better. :o But nice to know it is republic side also. I'll edit that.

My BH alt is a Powertech, this is tempting me to do a Merc to use both of them. May be after the Legacy patch I will make one.

Edited by Deyjarl

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be nice if this could get ammended to provide more info on where to aquire these...but I'm not happy to find some screens at all!

I try to add the locations. And will add more details from posts here, or the ones we don't have when information is added.

Have to admit though when I have free time not spent with others, I'd rather play the game than update the thread. :o

If someone wants to take it up, it won't bother me, just happy to help get the information out there. But I will get around adding as much information on images and locations.

Edited by Deyjarl

For goodness' sake peoples, haul your arses off the Fleet. This game is heavy on ambient lighting and far too many of these screencaps are ruined by terrible lighting conditions!

Go find some place well-lit like Balmorra and find a pole or low cliff to shimmy next to for your camera collision close-up

That being said, I don't have much to add except a picture of my eagles side by side that have been posted before, but are way too dark to see the detail.

M-305 Rancor-X Enforcer & Tral-tech Needler

Also decided to plod through the Balmorra Bonus series and was pleasantly surprised that the [H4]s awarded a set of pistols.

Heavy Repeating Interceptor & B-53 Bantha Shrieker

The M-305 Rancor-X and the tral-tech Needler look like guns a smuggler/gunslinger would use. The scoped pistols seem to lean towards a scoundrel. Reason being, I don't think you are going to use two scoped handguns for laying down a lot of fire, quickdraw someone or wack'em in the head with a sighted in gun. I'm headed to Balmorra so I'll save my comms and get two M-305 Rancor-xes ... unless i do the jedi prisoner quest and repeat it. I can get the needlers there....

Edited by mrozanski

The M-305 Rancor-X and the tral-tech Needler look like guns a smuggler/gunslinger would use. The scoped pistols seem to lean towards a scoundrel. Reason being, I don't think you are going to use two scoped handguns for laying down a lot of fire, quickdraw someone or wack'em in the head with a sighted in gun. I'm headed to Balmorra so I'll save my comms and get two M-305 Rancor-xes ... unless i do the jedi prisoner quest and repeat it. I can get the needlers there....

Many guns (inculded the ones i use..i never remember what they are called..but its very similar to the han-solo gun) have their sights (scope) off to one side, meaning you would normally aim down the barrel (iron sight) for most shots, but you might need the "scope" for those specail shoots...those special shoots you can sometimes see in cutscenes:)

I try to add the locations. And will add more details from posts here, or the ones we don't have when information is added.

Have to admit though when I have free time not spent with others, I'd rather play the game than update the thread. :o

If someone wants to take it up, it won't bother me, just happy to help get the information out there. But I will get around adding as much information on images and locations.

What you do have is appreciated, for sure!

And I understand you wanting to play the game more than this lol

EDIT: I just noticed as well, that in my previous post I mispoke; when I said 'I'm not happy to find screens', I meant that I was totally happy to find the screens lol. Sorry for any miscommunication on that :o

Edited by Kiryan

Great seeing all the pistol models (wish we could preview them in-game) and also seeing that different people like different models.

I personally fell in love with the model of the Coil-Cell Needler that you get for choosing the Gunslinger AC. It just looks like a good solid blaster pistol (in your hand and on the hip) and who wouldn't be intimidated looking into that 1 inch thick barrel? ;)

But I wanted a matching pair, so I ran Enemies of the Republic twice and got me a pair of Repeating Blasters. I get the feeling that these babies are going to be with me for a long time. :D

Great post. Keep contributing people. :)

Got this one off the Voss Commendation Vendor:

D-60 Sonic Enforcer and other side D-60 Sonic Enforcer

Torhead had pictures for 2 more that were from that Voss Vendor. Vendor is shared by Empire and Republic.

A-212 Projection-X Blaster

C-30 Renegade Blaster

They did not have X-300 Sonic Disruptor though, so if I farm enough Commendations I'll try to pick that one up.

X-300 and A-212 come with Aim mods slotted.

Nice thread!

I'm looking for a blaster for my tank BH alt that has the model of Coil-Cell Needler/Repeating Blaster (which I like the most) but with a more lively colour palette. Could you please help me out? ^^

I haven't seen any but I'll keep an eye out. Some of the BH ones seem to be the brightest color palates.

Edited by Deyjarl

Nice thread!

I'm looking for a blaster for my tank BH alt that has the model of Coil-Cell Needler/Repeating Blaster (which I like the most) but with a more lively colour palette. Could you please help me out? ^^

My favorite model as well. :)

Unfortunately, this model seems to be very rare. On the Republic side it is only available (as far as I have found) in the Coil-Cell Needler and the Repeating Blaster.

On the Imperial side, it appears to be even rarer. :(

I think the problem is that on Empire the only class that can use Blaster Pistols is the BH. Unlike the Smuggler, the BH is an "Aim" class. This model appears to be used more with "Cunning". Which is why, as far as I can tell, (from looking at TorHead), it isn't readily available to the Empire.

Having said that, searching on TorHead and looking at the "icons", I did find the Haywire Hunter's Blaster that has "Aim" and is MAIN HAND only (so no matching pair) and according to the comment on TorHead it is available from the PvP Weapon Vendor on Imperial Fleet station.

There also appears to be a very similar model with an added sight and with "Aim". There is the "either hand" Micro-pulse Disruptor that appears to be a quest reward because it has no level requirement but unfortunately there is no hint on TorHead as to where it can be found so hopefully it is still available in-game (but if it is, from its level I'm guessing maybe it is from a Nar Shaddaa Heroic????). Then there is the G-203 Micro-pulse Needler, another "main hand" pistol available from the PvP vendor.

So, in summary the Empire appears to be out of luck when it comes to this model. :(

Hope the above helps. Keep your eyes open and if you do see a BH with the model be sure to ask him where he got it and then update this thread. :)

Yay! Thank you very much guys! .)

I'm not much of a PvPer (crap PC and all) but I'll definitely get those two (I can not equip two guns at the same time so I'll have to decide). I can finally change my not-as-intimidating-as-it-should-be (guess size does matter) Great Hunt Blaster - which have a beautifully engraved grip btw - for a more professional looking one. Thanks again! ^^

Here is the Vehemence Heavy Sonic Shrieker (Superior)

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b233/phasictus/Star%20Wars%20The%20Old%20Republic/Screenshot_2012-02-12_11_52_32_354402.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b233/phasictus/Star%20Wars%20The%20Old%20Republic/Screenshot_2012-02-12_11_56_09_865843.jpg

Here is the Vehemence Heavy Sonic Shrieker (Superior)

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b233/phasictus/Star%20Wars%20The%20Old%20Republic/Screenshot_2012-02-12_11_52_32_354402.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b233/phasictus/Star%20Wars%20The%20Old%20Republic/Screenshot_2012-02-12_11_56_09_865843.jpg

Oooh! You equiped two identical blasters! Neat :)

http://i.imgur.com/PnWdr.jpg

The c-400 spec ops saboteur and the n-311 heavy shrieker. The N-311 is from corellian commendations, and is an off hand only. I found the c-400 on the galactic market.

http://i.imgur.com/qFQLe.jpg

The K-53 Rotary Disruptor, from the PvP weapons vendor at fleet. Unfortunately, all the weapons this guy sells are main hand only.

http://i.imgur.com/yy74U.jpg

The Particle Beam Disruptor and the his little brother, the N-106 Spec ops enforcer, an off hand only from Nar Shaddaa Commendations