The Art of Warfare (TAW) - Empire/Republic Recruiting for PvP/PvE

mrklove

2.0 has been a great time for TAW! We're stoked and ready for 3.0 dropping early access this Tuesday. The surge in new members in the past month and a half has been great. We're looking forward into jumping head first into SOR, hopefully with some new teams starting up and more opportunities to get involved than ever!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone is having a blast with 3.0's new content! If you're coming back to the game and looking for a solid guild experience, whether you're Republic or Empire (or both!), come check us out. Whether you like a little bit of everything or you focus on one specific area of the game, we are committed to creating a satisfying environment for your gaming needs. We have lots of opportunities to get involved both as a member of a team or in our robust leadership staff. With each new patch, there's a fresh start for everyone - now's a great time to get involved and settle in with a guild you can rely on for the long haul. Go to TAW.net to get started.

I am very interested in this guild. I am unable to access the website right now, so I can't fill out an application or anything. Is there an alternative to this? PM me in-game if you can on the character "Threatening"

Thanks!

EDIT: Probably should let you know I'm on the Empire side, haha.

Edited by Tweatening

Yes, I believe TAW has a couple of guilds in ESO, too. Different people than SWTOR division, though.

Thought it was one of your divisions. Fought against you as one of the opposition while they were still active.

Great opponents to have. I assume the SWTOR version is just as great. :) Nothing but nice things to say.

I've just returned after a year of absence, my teeny tiny old guild is dead and you guys appear to be the most active and well represented guild I've seen advertised on here recently. I've submitted an application and look forward to hanging with you guys soon!

In game names:

Level 56 Marauder, Murdermurderman

Level 28 Sniper, Secretagentdude

Level 22 Sorcerer, Murdermurdergal

These are the three main toons I'm playing with right now, spending most of my time on the bottom two trying to level them up and complete their class stories before refocusing on the Marauder. I'm a subscriber but I haven't purchased the SoR expansion [yet] unless I'm just confused and it's included in my subscription [i don't believe it is though.]

• 3 weeks later...
If you're looking for a guild with a strong Code of Ethics (that includes not cheating/exploiting) and a respectful atmosphere, come join us! We've got a great community of friendly folks and lots of different teams to join. If you want to lead your own team with the resources of a large guild at your disposal, we've got opportunities for you to do that here and you can set whatever standards you wish. If you have any questions about anything, just ask.

If your looking for a guild that has everything . Come join us.:D

TAW is strong on both Republic and Imperial.

Guild Ships and Strongholds.

lets just say we are the one stop end game place to be. ;)

Keep music in your heart and a force behind you.:D

• 3 weeks later...

We're very much looking forward to update 3.1!

For ranked PvP we have a few teams that are finalizing their rosters on Republic side and we are looking for folks to lead the charge on Empire. Teams in TAW have a great deal of autonomy and those who lead teams get to choose the name, schedule, gear, attendance, and performance standards for their team. If you've always wanted to get involved in Ranked but don't enjoy the atmosphere of PvP guilds, consider us as an alternative. Although our guilds are fairly large and we have people of all skill levels, we have quite a few skilled people that are interested in the hardcore aspects of the game as well. Come be one of them!

• 4 weeks later...
The Art of Warfare is still looking for some good people. If you enjoy raiding, PVP, events and having a large number of fellow guild mates around look us up, TAW Republic or TAW Empire and message any one of our members.

• 3 weeks later...

Guys,

I just joined up with TAW and I must say that it is the kind of community that I have been looking for for a long time. The community is massive, representing over a dozen games. The SWTOR division is very strong with repub and imp guilds. They follow a very structure rank system and code of ethics. We have a heavy representation of current and ex military.

They are very friendly and helpful. We have both PvE and PvP groups forming all the time. If you want more information, please look me up Repub: Ambrogia, Imp: Plagueish. Be well.

If you are in need of a guild or want people that will help you through the game than take a look at TAW. We axe a full fledged gaming community that focuses on personal connection with it members. We offer weekly meeting with full guild events for both Repub and Imp sides. We also have PvP and PvE operation group going and forming all the time. We have staff members who only job is to make sure that members are able to do the things they want to in game to maximize enjoyment. Look us up at taw.net. Contact myself if or any other members for details.