SWTOR Sith Warrior Full Companion List and Gifts

JohnnyGatt

Sith Warriors will have to wait for their second companion to get a healer. Don't let this discourage you though! The first companion Vette, is at least mildly entertaining and brings decent ranged dps, making her a nice balance to a juggernaut specialization. While at first, I found myself disappointed I had a crazy blue chick following me around, I found myself loving how fast each enemy went down with her added dps next to my marauder. Looking ahead, I can't wait to play with Broonmark the Talz tank!

Check out the full list of Sith Warrior companions, including their gift preferences,here: http://www.gamingface.com/sith-warrior-companion-information/l

Edited by JohnnyGatt

I'm rather looking forward to Jaesa Willsaam, she'll fit perfectly with my Dark Side Marauder! :D

Indeed, Jaesa sounds like an awesome companion, at least to me. Who doesn't like the psycho woman? Maybe watching The Addams family, and seeing Wednesday as a kid had that effect on some people. LMAO.

Edited by Lyon

While we are on the subject of Jaesa...whom I am looking forward to the most of all the SW companions, I have a question. I know that for your character if you do not choose the lightsaber that fits your AC (dual sabers for marauder, double-blade for assassin) you seriously handicap yourself. Does this apply to the companions as well? If I give Jaesa a single saber will it negatively affect her in anyway? On the same subject is it the same for Ashara's dual sabers for the SI?

I tried asking in general chat on my server but never got an answer so I'll try here instead. Recently I got Quinn and I'm now wondering where I can find customization kits for him (and for all the other companions that I will get later on)? I know there was a merchant on Balmorra but he only had kits for Vette.

I tried asking in general chat on my server but never got an answer so I'll try here instead. Recently I got Quinn and I'm now wondering where I can find customization kits for him (and for all the other companions that I will get later on)? I know there was a merchant on Balmorra but he only had kits for Vette.

The customization mods are available from Cantinas all over the Galaxy. Different cantinas have different ones available and usually ones for the Companions you got on the previous world.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...