Returning player LF Raiding Guild (Imp)

bellek

Hey I'm a returning player looking to get back into raiding on a regular basis. I've been playing my merc. I grinded up to about 240 without doing anything above sm ops since I came back.

I've raided in the past, but am looking for a semi hardcore raiding guild to gear up my merc and really experience challenging raid content. I've also had an extensive history with wow and mythic raiding in that game. I am on most nights and some nights not until after 10:30 est. I look forward to raiding with you.

O btw my in game character name is notrubble

Edited by bellek

Literally any guild that does consistent raiding of veteran or master modes. I just want to get into more challenging content then SM raids. I would look at republic guilds too. I currently don't have any 70 pub characters yet.

Literally any guild that does consistent raiding of veteran or master modes. I just want to get into more challenging content then SM raids. I would look at republic guilds too. I currently don't have any 70 pub characters yet.

hey , we aren't doing master-mode (aka 'Nightmare') OPs yet but we do run mm Flashpoints quite a bit. And our IMP side guild is currently booming again (like it was over the summer) , so you might wanna check us out....

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=948073

...and feel free to contact me in-game whenever yep.

regards, Neevil (imperial side) and Neestar (republic side)

I'm amazed that no raiding guilds have responded to this post. Is it something I said? Is the raiding in this game dead? I'd still really like to find a guild that does veteran or master mode raiding. If anyone can point me in the right direction it be much appreciated.

I'm amazed that no raiding guilds have responded to this post. Is it something I said? Is the raiding in this game dead? I'd still really like to find a guild that does veteran or master mode raiding. If anyone can point me in the right direction it be much appreciated.

Greetings Bellek,

First off welcome back to the game!! A good Imp raiding guild is Your Companion. They are an active guild and also participates in Conquest for all of the shiny mats. I am in their sister guild Hellbent on the pub side and they often sub in on our raids. They have several HM and NM teams. Contact any member in game for invite, but if you want more information about their raiding side of things ask to speak to an officer. Or apply on their website https://yourcomp.shivtr.com/

Hope you find the right home for you toons.

Greetings, Bellek!

Before I discuss our guild, I have questions which will help you determine if RAIA should be your home in SWTOR:

• Do you enjoy playing Operations, Warzones, Flashpoints, Uprisings, or Galactic Starfighter?
  • Do you enjoy completing weekly Planetary Conquest and Galactic Command objectives?
  • Do you enjoy supporting an active, helpful, organized, and established guild?
  • Do you enjoy learning from competent and communicative veteran players?
  • Do you enjoy teamworking with respectful and understanding players?
  • Do you enjoy communicating by voice via Discord instead of typing?
  • Do you enjoy participating in weekly scheduled guild events?
  • Do you enjoy completing challenging content in guild teams?
  • Do you enjoy leading, helping, or teaching new players?
  • Do you enjoy livestreaming your adventures in SWTOR?

If you answered "Yes!" to most of these questions, I invite you to join our guild in Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Please review our guild information, and if you have any questions, please contact me via Discord or Enjin.

Sincerely,

Ignatiatus, Guild Leader of <The Republic Alliance> & <The Imperial Allegiance> (RAIA)

Mission Statement:

Vision Statement:

• <The Republic Alliance> & <The Imperial Allegiance> (RAIA) strives to develop guild member proficiency of challenging endgame multiplayer content in Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) via educational events, individual mentorship, and accurate theorycrafting.

How to Join RAIA: