So doing one of the new space missions is supposed to unlock the weekly version?

Felioats

Because I've completed two of them, and that hasn't happened. It's been a week.

I filed a bug report, and the CS Rep forwarded it to QA without saying it was intended behavior.

But it seems like if this were a bug, it would be affecting a lot of people. Like, everyone.

So you're expected to grind out the commendations needed to get the gear needed to do the hardest of the missions by doing the old missions.

It's almost like making an operation that requires the gear the bosses drop in order to kill them. Almost, since you technically can get enough comms.

I know they said they overpriced them and are planning on some sort of solution. It still seems a backward way to go about it.

No, they just don't pop. I cleared them all and they still refuse to pop. Guess it's a bug.

Thank you for posting this; I've been trying to find out for some time. It looks like all the guides were written when it was functional on the test server.

Why even have the test server if they're going to put in untested code on patch day, anyway?

I got one unlock after doing all but two of the new missions (the most I could do with only grade 5 purples). Once I finished it, the next day I had two new ones. Unfortunately, they were the two I can't accomplish with my grade 5 purple ship parts.

So yeah. We're supposed to play the "old" level 50 space missions, get the comms, and then be able to afford the level 7 ones for the new ones. Just like regular progression.

They do pop up, but they only appear on certain days. Each mission has a different day the weekly unlocks for them. Just complete the mission once and it will change to Operation: Mission Name instead of Space Combat: Mission Name, when the weekly becomes available.

I know I know, retarded system, but I have all of them unlocked now and have done the weekly versions for BH coms so it at least works for some people.

They do pop up, but they only appear on certain days. Each mission has a different day the weekly unlocks for them. Just complete the mission once and it will change to Operation: Mission Name instead of Space Combat: Mission Name, when the weekly becomes available.

I know I know, retarded system, but I have all of them unlocked now and have done the weekly versions for BH coms so it at least works for some people.

I've been waiting more than a week after doing the missions. Just making that clear.

And I didn't fly the mission without having it in my mission log, either. I got the missions from the terminal and was awarded 20 fleet comms for each.