Mastery or Power for massive damage in WZ.

DavidAtkinson

while some class have some tech resist, not too many does, and its often for a small bit of time, or a very high ammount that accuracy would not do much against (like mara's unrelenting utility, sin's shroud, merc's absorb, etc)

Therefore its discutable to run accuracy or not on class that are heavily dealing yellow damage, like engi sniper, Concelment operative and sorc.

All other class should be running 5-10%. The exact ammount is personnal preference imo. Might be some game you're happy to be running 110%, and others were you feel you'd have been better at 105% or even not bothered.

I'm considering increasing my sniper's accuracy from 105% to near 110% on MM, seeing I deal pure white damage, and sometimes its annoying to shoot through some classes defenses without Target Acquired.

Tanks reduce your accuracy by 5% with rotational abilities. And many of them have smalltime defensives.

Anything reducing your accuracy by 50% or under, Accuracy is great for.

The stuff that is over 50% is generally so far over it that it is completely impractical to even try, true.

The easiest way to play into a tank presence is by just having some Accuracy Implant with an Accuracy Augment.

That'll get you over 400 Accuracy with a single item swap.

Then if you still want more you could always just swap your Stim. Super easy, cheap solution.

so how do I design that sped to work like that ? Look, I cannot run every stat at the same time.. I need to sacrifice power, alacrity accuracy crit.. or something you know in order to make this spec work.

You can though. You take a little bit of everything. Some stats more than others.

There is no development rule that says you can only opt for either Power OR Crit OR Alacrity. You can go with all of it.

Edited by Evolixe

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so how do I design that sped to work like that ? Look, I cannot run every stat at the same time.. I need to sacrifice power, alacrity accuracy crit.. or something you know in order to make this spec work.

She isnt wrong about what all carnage is going.

https://www.hayete.net/carnage-gearing

There is a link. 110% does give 100% no miss, less worry right. My opinion safe bet is 110% acc with good amount of alacrity.

Master > Power > Accuracy (110%) > Alacrity (1200 - 1400) > Crit (1700 - 1800)

Least that is what it looks like.

I run 105% acc just cause i dont play solo or 4s with it atm and playing around with few differnt looks to see difference.

Have fun.

Edited by Caeliuxrules