Rated Warzones...

Xinika

Rated WZ's are not worth it since it will be specific group make ups, they need to fix the glaring issue of tank spec hyrbids dishing out insane amounts of utility and/or damage in dps tailored gear.

exploding to a Jugg with almost 1100 expertise in one shot is not cool either. Additionally Sents/mara's should not get a 99% dmg reduction "second life" every 3mins with a class spec'd around damage.

Man I could go on, but everyone knows what the issues are. Call me pessimistic. I do fine in guild premades, I just know that while playing when certain things happen in the field you know something just isn't right.

They did. In their podcast. But wait, you didn't listen to that... did you..

I didn't either. How about you enlighten us instead of fcking around. BUT WAIT, how dare those ignorants ask stupid question that have been answered a thousand fcking times on so many sources before.

They didn't shed any light on the ranked wz situation in the podcast. They merely stated that they are working on it and it will be coming "real soon now". No clarification about whether that means before or after 1.3. Which means that even Bioware doesn't know at this stage. BW knows they need it ASAP. They just don't know when they will be able to get it done. And putting a fixed date on it when they can't be 100% certain it will be done by then just risks another 1.2 fiasco.

They didn't shed any light on the ranked wz situation in the podcast. They merely stated that they are working on it and it will be coming "real soon now". No clarification about whether that means before or after 1.3. Which means that even Bioware doesn't know at this stage. BW knows they need it ASAP. They just don't know when they will be able to get it done. And putting a fixed date on it when they can't be 100% certain it will be done by then just risks another 1.2 fiasco.

Dude, anything BioWare does at this point risks hundreds of thousands of subscriptions, because their on probably the thinnest line imaginable with their playerbase. They really don't have the luxury to be dicking around with D3 next week and GW2 right around the corner. Not to mention all the other MMOs (Tera, TSW) on the block.

Good thing I wont be around for the rest of this trainwreck of a game.

Oh, and OP, see the bottom of my sig please for your answer on when Rateds are coming.

Edited by Theology