Where did I go wrong??? 2.0 armor issue

PierceRG

Hello all.

One day i was a Level 50 with mostly War Hero War Leader gear and a little Battlemaster gear thrown in. I was doing warzones to improve my valor to 60. I was finally getting competitive (or so I thought) Life was good.

Then 2.0 hit.

Now I am at Level 54 and can't defeat anyone it seems. Did I misunderstand when 2.0 came out, was i supposed to get rid of all my War Hero gear and go pick up low level classic gear and start all over again? Seems like my only choices are that or wait until i hit 55 and then i can access some higher gear. Now maybe it is a class thing or maybe i just suck, but I see people with a lot lower overall level. So I have to ask, where did I go wrong.

Thanks

PRG

Hello all.

One day i was a Level 50 with mostly War Hero War Leader gear and a little Battlemaster gear thrown in. I was doing warzones to improve my valor to 60. I was finally getting competitive (or so I thought) Life was good.

Then 2.0 hit.

Now I am at Level 54 and can't defeat anyone it seems. Did I misunderstand when 2.0 came out, was i supposed to get rid of all my War Hero gear and go pick up low level classic gear and start all over again? Seems like my only choices are that or wait until i hit 55 and then i can access some higher gear. Now maybe it is a class thing or maybe i just suck, but I see people with a lot lower overall level. So I have to ask, where did I go wrong.

Thanks

PRG

War Hero is now equal to PvE gear, so there's no reason to go get PvE gear. Expertise is bad. Bad bad bad. Let the bolster get Expertise for you.

Thanks for the reply, Is bolster the customization of the armor?

Nope, its a new game feature where you don't have to have expertise to be able to compete in PvP. The downside is that currently its still a bit buggy and so most have figured out that if you are naked you actually do better then if you have teh best PvP armor on. BioWare is still trying to figure out how to tone it down.

Nope, its a new game feature where you don't have to have expertise to be able to compete in PvP. The downside is that currently its still a bit buggy and so most have figured out that if you are naked you actually do better then if you have teh best PvP armor on. BioWare is still trying to figure out how to tone it down.

They toned down the naked thing, so it's best to be in armor (and let's face it, not wearing clothes was stupid). Things are still a little messed with the Bolster, but I'm pretty sure that they took out the naked thing.

Before you hit 55 remove all expertise relics and crystals (and anything else with exp that you might have) and your bolstered expertise will go up significantly. Once you hit 55, only use the partisan/conq mods/armoring/enhancements (or get pve gear). Edited by Savej