[HEROIC 2+] BREAKING THE CODE, Am I doing it wrong? O:

I was under the impression this mission was supposed to provide an orange helmet after completion..

Spent a while figuring out where to get it, what prereqs are required, considering those in Tat at the time were more then not helpful..

Eventually I managed to get there, and later I actually managed to get the quest done.

Much to my dismay I had the option to choose:

1) A Prototype Class 3 Lockbox

2) A Tatooine Commendation

3) A Reflex Ear Thing

I'm not sure if sources were wrong (4 seperate websites, even so that doesn't mean they're correct) or if there's something else at play here..

Anybody know what's going on?

Have done it twice so far..

Same reward both times...

I just want my helmet, not as if I can go buy Social Armor as a Heavy Armor wearer ):

Edited by Zamm

Most of us can't even do the quest since it doesn't say or show us what to do.

There's a lot of information on where to go.

Go back to the Geonosian Camp, around the center of it inside one of the buildings is where you get the codes.

You will know that's it because there will be some kind of Gold Elite Queen bug in there.

The codes are on the second level hugging on of the walls.

It's doable solo if you know where it's at via running through/popping CDs and dying at the right spot to use your Probe, and then staying out of aggro range as you make your way to the terminal, and staying out of aggro range as you interact with it.

Although it's virtually impossible to avoid aggro a second time unless you know where the terminal is IMO.

• 2 weeks later...