Tantooine Mission Question

Hello there,

I'm running into an odd problem on Tantooine. Every potential mission starting position that I visit tells me I need to complete missions before I start that mission. My problem is I need to do some leveling up before I complete the main mission since I am only a level 24 and right now on the main character mission for tantooine they recommend I be at level 27. I started the main character mission on Tantooine and am at "Search for signs for Wilke's Men". Do I need to complete the entire main story missions on tantooine before I am allowed to do any extra missions or is there one extra mission I am missing as I really need to get a few levels higher before I continue the main plot.

Any help where I went wrong is greatly appreciated!

I had the same problem on hoth, the text on the screen made me think I had to finish a quest to unlock the conversation but the icon was yellow not gray. Opened my mission log and realized I had a ton of heroics/FP's I never did filling my quest log. After abandoning some I had no problems.

If its gray in your mission log you'll only get like 5XP for finishing it so I abandon those first.

Edited by PolishRifle