Does anyone do FPs anymore?!?!?!

I made the switch to The Bastion with most my 50s from other servers, in hopes of playing the game to its fullest... PvP is still pretty live on the server and i dont have a long wait at any level, but the FPs(both reg and hardmode) are nearly impossible to come by. I sit on my toon for upwards of an hour and get nothing. and this is for all lvls. ive been working on a smuggler since there's nothing much to do on my shadow, and still cant get in anything... So i wanna know....are FPs dead?!

I've been running HM FPs in group finder on two toons pretty much every day for the past couple months on the Shadowland server. My dps can take up to 45 minutes on a slow day, but usually pops between 20-30 minutes. My tank usually pops the instant I que, but have waited as long as ten minutes. I'm not sure about the normal mode FP's, haven't had a low level toon since early spring.

As a tank I've had no problems in general, it either pops instantly or very quickly, both for normal FPs while levelling and HM at 50. I'd say it's probably more of an issue for DPS than for healers and tanks, but there definitely seems to be a lot of activity.

Ya i could see regs bein a issue, but today was the first time i was actually able to run a HM... and it took about an hour and a half in the queue... i guess its just gonna take a lil extra patience as a DPS lol....

We do. Daily HMs on 3 toons, ques for DPS are usualy long, since most ppl preffer to que up with their guilds, (since 4 man que has been fixed). most ppl in my guild preffer to do that. to speed up ur que, get tank or healer friend to que up with you.

Run them almost every day on 2 toons. Healer varies from instant to 20 mins. DPS is usually 15 to 30 mins, but I have waited 45 mins once. I just usually go to Black Hole and start the dailies. If group pops up I go, if not at least I got something done while waiting. Only annoying thing is coming back to BH after with all those loading screens when Legacy travel is on cooldown.

About 20% of the time I take my DPS with the guild masters tank. Pretty sure he would rather me take my main (healer), but healer can get a group way faster than my DPS.

At least on our server I don’t think the problem is lack of people using Group Finder for Daily HM FP, it is the lack of Tanks the server. Never been grouped with a tank and my healer where the group was instant, never been grouped with my DPS and a tank where it took more than 5 mins and 99% of the time it is instant too.

ya for sure that sounds like a good idea... im not in a guild and my buddies all stopped playin so random queue is what ive gotta deal with atm.... cant believe as DPS u were able to get in one in 15-30?! what server r u on?

I'm on the Bastion too. My two main toons (50 Assassin and 50 Marauder) are both DPS, and I find it generally takes 35-50 minutes to get a flashpoint via the queue. Sometimes faster, other times not. Specific FP can be tough. I waited nearly 2 weeks to get the False Emperor to complete my First Strike with Marauder.

Others have said tanks and healers do not wait nearly as long.

what server r u on?
The Harbinger....Although I just think I go at the right time. Usually around 5:30 to 6:00 pm CT. If I join later or on weekend the wait is usually longer. Usually always do DPS first even though it isn't my main for that reason. Weekends healer is really fast, but DPS takes forever and a day.

Also may have something to do with my luck. Usually always get the group at a time in BH that I do not want to get the group. Like while installing listening devices or in the acid pool. :p

It seems to have dropped off a bit on the Bastion. A couple weeks ago I could get pretty quick pops for my 50s but they are alot slower now. I've also noticed much slower queue times on my 45 healer, but I think that has to do more with finally outlevelling the Foundry in the GF and less people queueng in this specific bracket than anything else.

I get matched the moment I click to join queue. But I am always assigned to play the tank role even though I don't have any equipment with shield rating, absorption or defense, and didn't go up the tank tree. Haven't reached level 50 yet, but my guess is that once I attempt hardcore with that setup (Soresu-Rage) for daily and weekly I will get wrecked immediately.

I have five 50 toons 2 tanks 2 healers and 1 dps. the Tank q is almost instant. the healer q was a few minutes and DPS q was 30 minutes.

When LFG tool q's initially gave BH comms I did 1 HM FP per toon every day. Now that all 5 of my toons have full Black hole gear(some fully optimized) , I stopped doing the HM FP's.

Now I just do BH weekly and farm EC for the BH comms to optimize the rest and gear my companions. It's less stressful then pug groups.

Until they come up with new Tier gear or new content, I won't be doing LFG FP's.

I get matched the moment I click to join queue. But I am always assigned to play the tank role even though I don't have any equipment with shield rating, absorption or defense, and didn't go up the tank tree. Haven't reached level 50 yet, but my guess is that once I attempt hardcore with that setup (Soresu-Rage) for daily and weekly I will get wrecked immediately.

Have you unchecked the "Tank" role in your Group Finder settings?