Emo

Boch

Juggernaut/Guardian: Scyn, Myrmedon, Azazelle (Rambo)

Sentinel/Marauder: Kaos, Fekvitzvur

Sorc/Sage: Zenithsbane (heals) Massa Gibbs (dps).

Assassin/Shadow: Consular or Kho, Tyrosine.

Merc/Commando: Harald, Eelum ( I know lol, he may Hackuse a lot but he gives me the most challenge out of the current mercs. Still dies though. :p ) Slades (best ever) Ogclutchbossman (best commando heals ever)

Powertech/Vanguard: Tedoi, for Vanguard it'd be a tie between Shepard and Konstance in terms of dps. Tank, easily Lowebrutus. Perhaps the best tank the servers ever seen. Alone he's great, but with Og they're unstoppable.

Scoundrel/Operative: Kylen, Sevrow. (Dps) The Oven, aka Thoven (heals) Xam (heals)

Sniper/Gunslinger: Respute

Yeah my list doesn't include many Imps, but thats because I don't really see many imp players who i'd say are skilled to be considered top of the AC for that particular faction. Most notably Maras Powertechs and Assassins. The ones who used to be are all gone.

The people above I generally dont have any problems fighting (with the exception of Consular) but do recognize their skill at their respective classes. This is just based on my experience anyways. I've fought a lot of people, queue almost all day. This is my opinion based on the multitude of players i've fought. :)

Edit: updated wit players who are MIA, but were the best at their respective classes.

Now im confused, but thx for the complement Neo. Btw Im bad at pvp.

Edited by Boch

Now im confused, but thx for the complement Neo. Btw Im bad at pvp.

DPS, which is dependent on a variety of factors. I don't have to like you to compliment performance. But make no mistake, you on one hand require healers in order to put up higher numbers, Shepard does not. If you two were to duel, I think we both know who'd come out on top. You yourself didn't want to fight him for that very reason. ;)

I was never asked too. And you can make up stuff all you want to make yourself feel better. But its funny how you were all buddies with me before you rage quit another guild because your feelings got hurt. But Ive never had a problem with you, because I accepted the fact you're a child and have a very fragile ego.

I was never asked too. And you can make up stuff all you want to make yourself feel better. But its funny how you were all buddies with me before you rage quit another guild because your feelings got hurt. But Ive never had a problem with you, because I accepted the fact you're a child and have a very fragile ego.

Ah that must be it. You have it all figured out. Lol.