**World PvP Event* June 1st**

J-showdo

It is that time once again people! I am hosting a pvp event on the planet QUESH to raid the republic base named the Republic Mining Camp. The date of this event is saturday June 1st at 8pm EST.. Lets make this event the biggest to date and put these servers to a real test..The goal of this event is to take over the republic base, and to have fun+mass pvp which doesnt happen too often. I will be letting others know through fleet general chat aswell letting other guilds know. Everybody will be meeting up at the imperial outpost on quesh. If there are any questions please send me a tell or mail. Every pvp event that i have been apart of has been a huge success and am also working on a place on makeb but the instance cap would be an issue, this planet we should not have that problem. i will also be leading the Ops groups aswell! Will spam general on fleet/wz's before the event aswell to build up numbers. Thanks all! :rak_03:

BE THERE:):D

It is that time once again people! I am hosting a pvp event on the planet QUESH to raid the republic base named the Republic Mining Camp. The date of this event is saturday June 1st at 8pm EST.. Lets make this event the biggest to date and put these servers to a real test..The goal of this event is to take over the republic base, and to have fun+mass pvp which doesnt happen too often. I will be letting others know through fleet general chat aswell letting other guilds know. Everybody will be meeting up at the imperial outpost on quesh. If there are any questions please send me a tell or mail. Every pvp event that i have been apart of has been a huge success and am also working on a place on makeb but the instance cap would be an issue, this planet we should not have that problem. i will also be leading the Ops groups aswell! Will spam general on fleet/wz's before the event aswell to build up numbers. Thanks all! :rak_03:

Nice. now make sure you drag Cilas back from his sabbatical too!

No raiding bases. How is this fair for the lowbes?

Having your base raided will be the least of your worries.

PS: Dear PvE guilds on Pot5: Best not be trying to clear new content the evening of June 1st.

Edited by islander

Having your base raided will be the least of your worries.

PS: Dear PvE guilds on Pot5: Best not be trying to clear new content the evening of June 1st.

new content isnt coming until the 11th and june 1st is a saturday.

new content isnt coming until the 11th and june 1st is a saturday.

I hear ya. There may be smaller PvE guilds trying to progress though. I'd hate to end up hearing about final bosses being at 2% health when the server crashes under the weight of Pot5 OWPvP again.

Personally, I wouldn't raid at all June 1st, unless it's with us :)

Edited by islander

Dont forget you can use the custom channel /worldpvp to coordinate. Just type /cjoin worldpvp

LOL how many of these do we have anyway - and what do the most people actually use.

I currently am in owpvp and pot5pvp (or whatever its called)

LOL how many of these do we have anyway - and what do the most people actually use.

I currently am in owpvp and pot5pvp (or whatever its called)

I only know of those three so i have no clue.

When you say "Everybody will be meeting up at the imperial outpost on quesh". Did you mean Pubes and Imps or just Imps?

My question was just an excuse to bump a thread for a very cool event :).

When you say "Everybody will be meeting up at the imperial outpost on quesh". Did you mean Pubes and Imps or just Imps?

My question was just an excuse to bump a thread for a very cool event :).

Pubs would stand by at their base :)