Mickey Mouse ship droids?! Awesome!

MariaD

I think the devs are jumping the shark at this point....

Nah, it's me jumping the shark.

I really like the droid look, by the way. I can imagine it being some bounty hunter's idea of a joke, easily. Bounty hunters like colorful things.

Nah, it's me jumping the shark.

I really like the droid look, by the way. I can imagine it being some bounty hunter's idea of a joke, easily. Bounty hunters like colorful things.

Some Bounty Hunter is going to invent formal wear that does not exist in Star Wars to put it on a droid just to troll?

Well Bioware is certainly successfully trolling.

The picture on photzobucket will not show to me :/

and where is that info from anyway?

The Old Republic Insider, episode 4.

Space Pirate pack looks alright, i guess. That one armor in the background of the art was just about the only thing that sparked my attention.

Oh, and it's also nice the classic Phantom/Trailblazer sets are coming back in.

Some Bounty Hunter is going to invent formal wear that does not exist in Star Wars to put it on a droid just to troll?

Well Bioware is certainly successfully trolling.

Well, what do you know? There is everything in Star Wars. Even tux-wearing droids. Check this out: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/L-O53

He comes from SWG. He's a matchmaker droid, turns out.

Also there is an Ortolan in a tux in Clone Wars... cute. I want one!

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Tuxedoed_Ortolan

Well I can not remember any Tuxes ever appearing in Star Wars, so the only connection to Star Wars I can think of is the Disney and therefore Mickey Mouse connection.

I think the devs are jumping the shark at this point....

Plus Tron armor.....

.....blerg.

How do you draw a connection between tuxedos and Mickey Mouse? The mouse wears no shirt and red shorts with a couple of white buttons on them. That's not quite a tuxedo....not even remotely close. If anything is jumping the shark though, it's having Valentine's Day themed items. So much for the no real world holidays stance they've been adamant about since Day 1.

How do you draw a connection between tuxedos and Mickey Mouse? The mouse wears no shirt and red shorts with a couple of white buttons on them. That's not quite a tuxedo....not even remotely close. If anything is jumping the shark though, it's having Valentine's Day themed items. So much for the no real world holidays stance they've been adamant about since Day 1.

I just found the color scheme similar enough, especially the iconic white gloves. Of course, that's only because Mickey was created with a tux in mind, or something like.

The event idea comes from SWG - it was called "Ewok festival of love" there: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Festival_of_Love