So everysingle class is saying: OMG 1.2 Will kill (insert all classes here)

Shaunik

what planet do you live on? Least utility?

Stealth.

Stealth on others.

CC

Droid CC

Stun

AOE stun (breaks on damage)

Interupt

Healing

Battle rez.

oh oh oh wait. No kncokback means that we have no utility, sorry.

lol which planet do you live on???

stealth on others is not that great, you have to be very co-ordinated. there is one escape ability on long cooldown. healing sucks as dps spec, 1 stun/ 1mez. mobility is relatively slow, people want gap closer which is not needed. but a snare built into a op/scoundrel move would be good.

This is prevalent in all MMO's there is always a group of extremely well-voiced negative minded players who do nothing but complain and make bogus predictions. They will whine about every update unless it favors their class heavily. It will be the case for 1.2, 1.3 1.4 and every major (and most minor pathces) from here out forever and ever.

Its all a wait and see. Everyone is mainly complaining about so many nerfs. That might have been needed because you can just buff everything up to be in line with OP classes otherwise PvE gets that much easier. We all know PvE really isnt that difficult. Classes sometimes need to be brought down together instead of everything going up on their level. Balance goes both ways.

lol. the problem is that the game wasnt ready to be realesed and they presented the game and ppl choosed the class they wanted to play and now they are chaning the classes ppl choosed, thats not nice of them. owell I'm pretty sure all the ppl that are QQ are going to leave and less ppl are going to be left, at the end this game is going to be a singel game

The changes are so small I question really how ridiculous people are. Some of these changes are just energy management changes, others are 2-3% damage changes...I mean we're not talking about massive revamps that fundamentally change how you play the game.

A little common sense and perspective would go a huge way. All these QQ posts just remind me of a three year old stamping their feet and throwing a fit over nothing because they're tired and need a nap.