The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in Paris and London!

EricMusco

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bioware can do Cantina Tours, Party Jawas, and stupid pointless Fireworks.

But fix a broken game and add things people REALLY want? No.

Hi,

BW can make a great SW game, such a great campaign stories and so many great co-up features.

But still there will be people ho moan always and never appreciate anything...

(TOR at this stage is more then enjoyable, so word ''broken'' really is exaggerated, besides in every game there is room for improvements)

Edited by sandisrd

Hey BW,

This event looks awesome. Very excited. Looking to attend the London one (already RSVP'd on facebook) - but my question is, with the risk of being turned away due to potentially exceeding the venue capacity, how can we be sure we'll get in? I'm having to spend a fairly substantial amount of money to travel a fair distance to the event, and if I were to be turned away, I'd be understandably frustrated and disappointed.

I'd really appreciate just a little more info on this, please!

Hey BW,

This event looks awesome. Very excited. Looking to attend the London one (already RSVP'd on facebook) - but my question is, with the risk of being turned away due to potentially exceeding the venue capacity, how can we be sure we'll get in? I'm having to spend a fairly substantial amount of money to travel a fair distance to the event, and if I were to be turned away, I'd be understandably frustrated and disappointed.

I'd really appreciate just a little more info on this, please!

yeah ive done the same as you,costing me a fair bit in train tickets and then the hotel ive had to book as the event ends after the last trains have gone for me.gona be real upset if it gets filled,already 181 rsvp as positive on facebook so theres a good chance of a higher number.

any help on this would be great? you sending any form of invites via facebook or just gona turn people away at the door?

• 2 weeks later...