List of KotOR I and KotOR II Armors Currently in Game/Coming soon/not available ATM

Visas Marr in the next pack. And pre-kotor Marka Ragnos. It sucks but IT HAS LONG SLEEVES! I see no reason why they didn't do trad jedi armor yet. >.> http://i.imgur.com/vLNwjdm.png

I have a feeling that we'll get trad jedi armor exactly year after Valiant Jedi... :(

That is awesome! I love that they're putting in comics-based armors now too, first the comics version of Fett's armor (instead of the pink/purple deal from the game) and now Ragnos.

Say what you want about BW putting too much focus on the CM but they're putting out some solid sets.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is awesome! I love that they're putting in comics-based armors now too, first the comics version of Fett's armor (instead of the pink/purple deal from the game) and now Ragnos.

Say what you want about BW putting too much focus on the CM but they're putting out some solid sets.

4 reskins and more naked variants... Solid sets, right. I only see Marka's set. Imo it's a test to see how long sleeves work ;) We get 1-2 solid sets per month and that's it. But they're still not what I dream about and nearly every Star Wars story features :(

Btw isn't cartel market team like 10 ppl?

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

• 2 weeks later...
4 reskins and more naked variants... Solid sets, right. I only see Marka's set. Imo it's a test to see how long sleeves work ;) We get 1-2 solid sets per month and that's it. But they're still not what I dream about and nearly every Star Wars story features :(

Btw isn't cartel market team like 10 ppl?

Now, he does have a good point, there are a lot of awesome stuff coming from the CM team. Still, Visas' armor is perfect for my Sith Mirlauka. But, I really, REALLY want the Jedi Temple Guard armor from The Clone Wars. That would be AWESOME!

Visas Marr in the next pack. And pre-kotor Marka Ragnos. It sucks but IT HAS LONG SLEEVES! I see no reason why they didn't do trad jedi armor yet. >.> http://i.imgur.com/vLNwjdm.png

I have a feeling that we'll get trad jedi armor exactly year after Valiant Jedi... :(

I saw those a while back, but I was busy with school that I never got around to updating the post (I hate group projects with a passion. At least in school.) lol and a break from the forums never hurt either. ;)

I'll go ahead and update the post now. I guess I should also add the Ebon Hawk minipet as well. (Which I really think should have been added over the summer during KotOR 1's anniversary...)

Would you be so kind as to point me in the right direction, good sir?

GalinHalcyon = ZionHalcyon?

I won't be posting and spreading any more stuff and rumors i find on the internet (even though it's not mine) because i don't want to compromise my beta access. :p

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I really do hope that the Devs in charge of the Cartel Market are keeping an eye on this thread. I can bet that all the KotOR stuff is highly wanted.

Speaking of, if anyone has anymore suggestions, please add them here, and I'll get the OP updated!

Well every single pack they've released with the exception of the Skip Tracer's Cartel Pack has had at least one KotOR Game or Comic armor set. I think it's probably safe to say they're on the same page as us that this is something we like and want to see continue.

I`d love to buy the Deathwatch armor set from the Clone wars.........even better would be If Pre Vizsla was taken as model would pay lots (his armor which only real difference between him and a regular deathwatch mandalorian was his helmet which is awesome)

• 2 weeks later...
I love the fact that Bioware is giving us the outfits from KOTOR 1 and 2, but I really hope they don't give us the ones based on the concept art. Atton's was, and I don't like it nearly as much as the in-game model from KOTOR. And now we have the worst one, the Vintage Republic Trooper armor, which ruined the helmet design that I've been waiting for ever since they introduced the first classic outfits.

I love the fact that Bioware is giving us the outfits from KOTOR 1 and 2, but I really hope they don't give us the ones based on the concept art. Atton's was, and I don't like it nearly as much as the in-game model from KOTOR. And now we have the worst one, the Vintage Republic Trooper armor, which ruined the helmet design that I've been waiting for ever since they introduced the first classic outfits.

I agree. The fact that I can give all my trooper companions Carth's outfit is awesome. And, I like the Vintage Republic Trooper armor, I just hate the helmet and kinda hope that BW sees the complaints and gives us a second helmet that looks like the KotOR 1 version. Although, I figure we might see the Telos Security Force Armor since, it is a recolor of the Republic Trooper Armor.

Since you've added the Ebon Hawk mini-pet to the "Already in-game" list, can we start some similar mini-pet requests for KOTOR model starships?

I'd love to see a Model Leviathan (or Model Interdictor Cruiser) and Model Ravager ( IMO the battle-damaged look of the Ravager would be better than a straight-up model Centurion Battlecruiser, though having both in eventually would be cool).

Those are my main two requests, but a Model Sith Starfighter (maybe going so far as to actually give it an official classification) would be nice.

I know there are other ships from the comics that would make nice additions as models as well.