Lightside/ Darkside max amounts, and other facts

Ramurdyne

This is just some information that I thought would be useful as I have seen some questions and discussion about it. Your light side or dark side point can reach a max amount of 10,000.

Also not to worry because once you hit this cap if you get more light side or darkside points say from running a flashpoint etc or farming them through diplomacy (gives lightside or darkside points) it will begin to subtract from your other alignment score.

Example: I have a 10,000 max light side point score, 2000 darkside score, I do a diplomacy mission that gives me 20 lightside points it subtracts from my darkside score thus giving me 1980 darkside points.

Edited by Ramurdyne

So what I think this means is that even if you have one light side or darkside point it will count against your majority and you will be unable to get the final tier relic for your alignment.

No, the cap is 10,000 ether way, and after that it starts taking away the opposite points. Alignment is calculated "DS - LS = Alignment" (or the other way around depending on which is higher).

So if you have 10,000 DS points and 2000 LS, when you gain more DS points it will take away from your LS points until you have 0 LS.

Then you will have 10,000 DS - 0 LS = Dark V.

So you will be able to be Dark V and get the last relic.

Edited by AngelousWang