Lets Pass Some Time for TaunTaun Fawns!

EricMusco

Sorry CourtneyWoods, this is a EPIC lame attempt to try and keep us calm!

Either give us all TaunTaun Fawn codes, or at leats give us SUBSCRIBERS something... since you definitely cant guarantee me the product i am paying and subscribing for!

And on a side note. Giving out codes isnt fair to us with Securitykeys, cause every time i want to enter a code i also need to relog into my account with my Securitykey! And that never gives me a fair chance...

I think this was a great way to interact with the community and get our minds off something they have no control over. Way to try to make a good thing bad...

As for whether it's "fair" for people with security keys, just do what the rest of us have done and log in and leave the code redemption page open and occasionally refresh it - no one forced you to add an extra layer of security to your account, so it's up to you to deal with how it impacts your interaction with game related stuff...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright it seems like I may have finally stumped all of you! The answer is Grant McDaniel. He posted one time when I took over as CM that he was totally in favor of our improved communication and would continue to help us do so.

With that we are going to take a small break to recoup. We will be back soon though!

-eric

Realy... i hope you will be back with a Big Bang, and not your usual

!

I swear, I have been trying to win one of these things since they gave them out on twitter like a year ago, i even had the uk and german twitters up to try to get one, i guess i just cant internet as good as people.

How much do they cost in the vendor again? 2mil, I always tell myself I will buy one but I never bother