Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

Monoth

It's a Massive Miltiplayer Online Role-Player Game. Built around grouping up for missions and objectives.

Group up with friends and get on voice comms. Learn all class abilities, don't shoot on reflect and don't whitebar, don't use CC break on first CC, call incoming at first sign, pre-type that incoming call for a quick double tap of the ENTER key.

SWTOR is dumbed down to a more simple minded casual playerbase, yet I see failures in every WZ i load into. Everything I've mentioned above happens.

L2P and group up with comms. I run 2 voice comms open to the public.

You pay to play an MMO, act like it and show us on the doll where the pre-made touched you.

You loading in solo is a loss for your team. Regs or ranked. You've already gave up before the match even started. Don't blame the pre-made on your decision. Now get out there and make some friends. If on SL I have an open mumble and discord. So saying "I don't have voice comms" isn't a valid argument. "I don't have a mic" don't care, at least you can listen. Those are not excuses for your **** gameplay.

Pre-made didn't ruin PvP. You Solo-Q bads do.

A new hobby of mine is to actively sabotage premades on my own team. Like healing a stealth player, pulling someone trying to plant, using red buff on our own node, breaking stuns etc. The premade-rage is like honey and I lap it up gleefully :D

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A new hobby of mine is to actively sabotage premades on my own team. Like healing a stealth player, pulling someone trying to plant, using red buff on our own node, breaking stuns etc. The premade-rage is like honey and I lap it up gleefully :D

Haha

I like the way you think!

5 years later the PvP community is so small it is barely viable.

Of course this and balance issues had nothing to do with it.

People like being farmed by premades and will do it indefinitely.

Besides people who don't premade have no skill, so it is good they left.

It's funny that this was bumped. Most of the premades now are a "point and laugh" situation. The quality is way down from 2.0 and most premades can't carry against a competent pug group that does basic communication. With all of them, you can figure out what they are doing with their playstyle and their voice comms and react to it. The time that this was an issue (or beating a premade providing a sense of accomplishment) is pretty much gone.

People like you are the reason warzones are so toxic. Why don't you just try to be a better player? I guess you go with easymode kindergarten logic. Fight teammates that obviously can't fight back because you find it to hard to actually use the red buff on an enemy node, or plant your own bomb,

"I lap it up." Lmao, obviously you are in need of professional help with this mentality. So essentially you are one of those self-glorified trolls who think they are so intuitive and special that they can do w.e they want in a warzone. Let me guess you afk in a corner as well?

Of course this is to get back at those premades! No it's just self satisfied trolling. Obviously you "Lap it up." So don't try to spin it around. You are useless in all aspects of pvp, with or without a premade. You lose the node EVERY time in a 1 v 1. You never call out, and you only happen to get objective points on accident.

You are one of those players at the end of a long warzone that only has 158k dmg and 100 objective.

Oh but you are doing it for a better cause #Sololivesmatter right? RIGHT??! Wow you are beyond our times in thinking, obviously you have a better understanding than anyone else how to play the game. Premades are the problem...no it's the fact that zero people are willing to invite you because you troll in the warzone and don't participate. Who would invite you to a premade? The reason you troll is because its your excuse for doing bad but you'd do bad no matter how hard you tried and even bot farmers wouldn't invite you to their team.

Sad, sad, sad player.

Course I am sure you will respond with.

"Wow this post made me so hungry and thristy I just lapped it up...you must be SOO mad." Or something dumb along those lines. They think everyone is so angry and constantly spitting in rage at everything you do. Most people probably just think, wow this guys stupid. I hope we don't have to be on a team with him, let's just gank him everytime we see him. Now all you got is no friends, and you are being tunneled in warzone. So your response is to troll teammates harder as you have no ability to do so to the enemy right?

Of course i'm right because troll mentality is nothing new. You aren't a special cookie, you are just a run of the mill bad that should just stack to fighting mobs on Hutta.

ROTFLMAO

Legit Trolling. Love it

People like you are the reason warzones are so toxic. Why don't you just try to be a better player? I guess you go with easymode kindergarten logic. Fight teammates that obviously can't fight back because you find it to hard to actually use the red buff on an enemy node, or plant your own bomb,

"I lap it up." Lmao, obviously you are in need of professional help with this mentality. So essentially you are one of those self-glorified trolls who think they are so intuitive and special that they can do w.e they want in a warzone. Let me guess you afk in a corner as well?

Of course this is to get back at those premades! No it's just self satisfied trolling. Obviously you "Lap it up." So don't try to spin it around. You are useless in all aspects of pvp, with or without a premade. You lose the node EVERY time in a 1 v 1. You never call out, and you only happen to get objective points on accident.

You are one of those players at the end of a long warzone that only has 158k dmg and 100 objective.

Oh but you are doing it for a better cause #Sololivesmatter right? RIGHT??! Wow you are beyond our times in thinking, obviously you have a better understanding than anyone else how to play the game. Premades are the problem...no it's the fact that zero people are willing to invite you because you troll in the warzone and don't participate. Who would invite you to a premade? The reason you troll is because its your excuse for doing bad but you'd do bad no matter how hard you tried and even bot farmers wouldn't invite you to their team.

Sad, sad, sad player.

Course I am sure you will respond with.

"Wow this post made me so hungry and thristy I just lapped it up...you must be SOO mad." Or something dumb along those lines. They think everyone is so angry and constantly spitting in rage at everything you do. Most people probably just think, wow this guys stupid. I hope we don't have to be on a team with him, let's just gank him everytime we see him. Now all you got is no friends, and you are being tunneled in warzone. So your response is to troll teammates harder as you have no ability to do so to the enemy right?

Of course i'm right because troll mentality is nothing new. You aren't a special cookie, you are just a run of the mill bad that should just stack to fighting mobs on Hutta.

Wow this post made me so hungry and thirsty I just lapped it up...you must be SOO mad :D

It's funny that this was bumped. Most of the premades now are a "point and laugh" situation. The quality is way down from 2.0 and most premades can't carry against a competent pug group that does basic communication. With all of them, you can figure out what they are doing with their playstyle and their voice comms and react to it. The time that this was an issue (or beating a premade providing a sense of accomplishment) is pretty much gone.

I can agree with this.

People act like premades are a Highly trained Seal team dominating their warzones when all it takes is some competence and coordination (situational awareness) to counter them. Voice comm is not even necessary.

Balanced match making is a different issue altogether.

I can agree with this.

People act like premades are a Highly trained Seal team dominating their warzones when all it takes is some competence and coordination (situational awareness) to counter them. Voice comm is not even necessary.

Balanced match making is a different issue altogether.

Hahahhaha, highly trained Seal team. Yeah all premades is a group of friends. Ive beenin warzoness that have premades that are all bads.

I can't help but notice that it's just ends up being, "You have friends and I dont so you should suffer."

Like, this is a mmo...if I have to solo everything and play with a 7 scrubs that make me want to run my face across a board of nails...i'd just uninstall and play *insert every game on the planet* instead.

Edited by VixenRawR

ROTFLMAO

Legit Trolling. Love it

Oh i do that too! :) In regs.... i will happily welcome enemy to my node if I see an arrogant premade there to farm newbies, just as they like to call it: "have fun with their mates"

"Premades" these days are about as bad or worse as the rest of the cesspool that is regs.

And here we have another bonafide PVP Super Star.

Only ranked has any players with skill. The rating system is perfectly legitimate, there is no cheating, thier is no win trading, there is no stacking of groups with only Engineering snipers for their cheezeball AOE, Merc's for their 2 extra lives and Corruption Sorcs for their ease of play while still putting out higher numbers on average than the other healer specs.

Forgive us plebs, we know not what we do.

You must be a great person. Or a sore loser.

First make sure matches like this don't happen and we'll talk.

Edited by Schoock

We need more people doing this. That is BRILLIANT! I usually just wonder around aimlessly if I am on Pub-side and end up teamed with a premade there. But, yes, why not "help" the premade out! LOL :D

That is a brilliant idea. Please never stop doing that. IDK if we're even on the same server but, chances are we'd probably be friends.

And here we have another bonafide PVP Super Star.

Only ranked has any players with skill. The rating system is perfectly legitimate, there is no cheating, thier is no win trading, there is no stacking of groups with only Engineering snipers for their cheezeball AOE, Merc's for their 2 extra lives and Corruption Sorcs for their ease of play while still putting out higher numbers on average than the other healer specs.

Forgive us plebs, we know not what we do.

I never said Ranked was any better. With Q-sync, no population, and win trading since the beginning of 4v4, rank as equally a cesspool of little skill. Swtor PvP has declined significantly and in any case hasn't never really been competitive.

• 1 month later...

premades are fun to see : an addition of ONLY fotm specs for players who want to win easily and taunting others.

how brave, how skilled :rolleyes:

and it's a fast and easy CXP amount losing against, and when you win, it's just priceless.

i love premades in TRE :)

premades are fun to see : an addition of ONLY fotm specs for players who want to win easily and taunting others.

how brave, how skilled :rolleyes:

and it's a fast and easy CXP amount losing against, and when you win, it's just priceless.

i love premades in TRE :)

We have a pub PVP guild on the Shadowlands that runs double premades. 2 Engineering snipers whenever possible of course, a plethora of Commandos as you would imagine, a watchman sent so she can fluff their numbers with dot spread, their Sage healer is a very good player though. The queue their double premade for hours on end and play havoc with their pug groups they go against, not sure how they get any sense of accomplishment from wins under those circumstances, but, it's the only way Pubs do well most of the time, premades. Pug pubs vs imps don't do well, and we take our revenge over the double premade cheese play on them =]

We have a pub PVP guild on the Shadowlands that runs double premades. 2 Engineering snipers whenever possible of course, a plethora of Commandos as you would imagine, a watchman sent so she can fluff their numbers with dot spread, their Sage healer is a very good player though. The queue their double premade for hours on end and play havoc with their pug groups they go against, not sure how they get any sense of accomplishment from wins under those circumstances, but, it's the only way Pubs do well most of the time, premades. Pug pubs vs imps don't do well, and we take our revenge over the double premade cheese play on them =]

Ah yes the Retro Barf Legends, I know them well. Their healer is the only good player - the rest are a joke if they are not in range of heals.

They get a sense of accomplishment because stomping pugs is all that they are capable of.

• 2 months later...

I don't mind premades generally. Sure they often mean a very boring curbstopping if you end up teamed with them, or a match where your team never had a chance if queued against them, but what can be done to prevent that? Even if regs were limited to solo queues players would cheat the system by syncing their queues and dropping same faction matches where they got split up.

The only time I find premades aggravating, and this includes when I'm on the same team, is when they engage in sore winning. Obnoxious taunts of the other team gets under my skin even if they're my teammates, particularly if the only reason that trash-talking premade hero is crushing the leaderboard is because he's got a pocket skank tank(s) guarding him, a pocket healer(s) topping him up, all on FOTM classes in full BiS, on voice chat, against a bunch of randoms from a variety of classes and gear levels.

Of course that sort of behavior isn't limited to premades, I just find it more obnoxious when its from a player (or players) who queued with large built in advantages that aren't tied to player skill.

Edited by Aeneas_Falco

Wow, thanks man for that heartfelt and 100% valid post.

Nic

P.S.

IM SORRY U HAF NO FRENZ

I'm in guilds on both factions and do occasionally queue with other people for PVP, just not all the time. Why queue solo after all, if there are also people from your guild in the queue? I also run Ops and HM FPs with guildies, and group for heroics & dailies. That I occasionally queue with other people for PVP doesn't mean I can't recognize or admit that it is an advantage.

In any case my post was mostly about douchey behavior from some premades, not premades themselves.

Edited by Aeneas_Falco

Solo PVP certainly seems to be dead now. Between inexperienced players, bad gear, general unbalance and of course the now many actual premades, it would seem there is no longer any point to regular warzones. And having been away from regular for a while, it only seems to have gotten worse :(

It would be neat with "premade free day" every Sunday or Saturday.... if nothing else to test it.

Edited by Lundorff