NiM EC + HM TFB Progression ~ Post Kills Here

Ceades_End_Game

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah not server first two people in hatreds kill without tags are the alts of mains who were in the guild already at the time if you want they have since moved them into the guild as well feel free to check at anytime I don't even get what the big deal about guild tag is I could just invite some random people to the guild take a pic then kick them and apparently that would make all the difference

Party Bomb

Party bomb is 5 minutes. Rhythm Augmentation Droid is the CD you are seeing (30mins, btw).

Yeah not server first two people in hatreds kill without tags are the alts of mains who were in the guild already at the time if you want they have since moved them into the guild as well feel free to check at anytime I don't even get what the big deal about guild tag is I could just invite some random people to the guild take a pic then kick them and apparently that would make all the difference

The rules (for the last progress thread, anyway) stated that any kill where everyone wasn't in the guild counts as a PUG kill. Its presumably done to prevent guilds from using ringers. That being said, we at TRN are not pushing that Hatred should lose their server first on a technicality. Some people just like trolling.

Edited by Denchet

The rules (for the last progress thread, anyway) stated that any kill where everyone wasn't in the guild counts as a PUG kill. Its presumably done to prevent guilds from using ringers. That being said, we at TRN are not pushing that Hatred should lose their server first on a technicality. Some people just like trolling.

The old thread and this thread lists an alliance called "PUGS" which consist of members from 5 different guilds atm, some which are alts from other guilds. It was never a issue, and the whole ringer thing fails to be important in this game when you can find a guide for every fight on youtube (some were even out before the content went live (TFB)), also there isnt any heavy gear checks where you would benefit from a so call ringer.

In all honesty a raid group is making hurdles for it self when it invites people that they normally dont raid with, this includes people within the guild (somewhat like hatred's kills in NIM EC), or outside of the guild (which people are accusing hatred of doing).

On a side note why dont people focus more time in getting pulls done on Kephess and killing it, instead of QQing on the forums.

Grats on the kill btw.

Party bomb is 5 minutes. Rhythm Augmentation Droid is the CD you are seeing (30mins, btw).

ooh lol, rythm augmentation, i dont have that, i couldnt find an icon like that lol, iwas like *** is that hahahaha... yup i understand ppl like trolling, anyways they fail at trolling lol, i would rather say i got 2-3-4th w/e than trying to say a pug group beat everyone, if we did that with 2 new recruits, imagine if we had the usual core, so meh trolls fail at trolling..

Either way for the rules, both those members are in the guild, we just used their alts who were in other guilds for different reasons (RL friends and stuff) imperial side PvE losing alot of players lately, as u can see in the progress almost all pubs, we have lost alot of ppl from our core group, we have gotten last two content server first with more recruits/non core group than real group (tfb 4 out 8 and this 4 out of 8(1 being our recruit in hm tfb lol) ) hopefully we keep a stable group for next content so it wont hinder our progress that much, using 15-18 diff members in kephess fight, doesnt help, having a great guild with 3 cappable raid groups helps, but it doesnt make it a raid group unfntly :S... anyways they joined our guild tag alredy for future content just to clarify lol.

grats again on your kill and lets hope trolls stop trolling.

PD: love the tank in the picture lol, i got mine too its *********** awesome lolol

As well for the reasoning why I still have some of my characters in Sedition; I was defaulted guild leadership with the lunch of 1.5 and i use the guild bank as a personal bank for mine and my girlfriend's alts. But like it has been stated Kemenotic is wearing the Hatred guild tag.

APEX is 5/5 HM TfB. All kills happened on Wednesday the 28th. All kill times are posted in the videos and can be found at:

Sorry for the annoying way I posted this but I'm at work on my phone and this way the easiest way for me. All videos were posted a day after the kills.

Thank you.

Atriss

Hatred has been in the process of recruiting those 2 from the start of 1.5 doesn't count agaisnt thier kill what so ever, also update since my holiday break is over from the game. Also can we keep the bs from this thread so i dont have to sift thru 4 pages to see 1 update.

Mithris

^ that and ive been busy

^ that and ive been busy

Looks like someone has started a new thread.

Thanks for your contributions so far Ceades. We all understand how life gets busy and you suddenly can't keep up. Hope things slow down for you a bit soon :)

Edited by kersypants