Pax Republica is recruiting! 4 Years as a PvP/PvE guild!

NwahsNirom

Last updated: April 15, 2015

TLDR: Pax Republica is a PvP/PvE/GSF guild of 35+ super active, super mature, super fun players. We excel and have fun in all areas of the game, especially Hard Mode tier PvE, unranked warzones, open world PvP, and GSF (Galactic Starfighter). We were founded August 28, 2009... years before the game even came out, and we have stayed an active, dedicated SWTOR guild ever since.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I can happily say that Pax Republica, thanks to it's activity policies and high recruiting, has over 50 active accounts in the guild, so our guild offers the full xp bonus. We are close to the full reputation bonus. Join us now!

-------------------------------------------------

GALACTIC STARFIGHTER:

Pax was known for a time for having some of the best GSF pilots in the game. Unfortunately, we have really lost interest in that as a guild, but if you like GSF, that is still something some of us will definitely queue up for!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

PVP:

Pax loves queing for regular warzones, and many of us solo queue for ranked. We have aspirations for queing up for team ranked (or group-queing for solo ranked as many people do) but we have a lot of practicing to do.

In regular warzones, though, I can confidently say that when we group queue 4 Pax players and we're in Teamspeak, we win far more matches than we lose :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

As of April 15, 2015 we are:

2/5 HM Ravagers

1/5 HM ToS

1/5 NiM DF

5/5 HM DF

5/5 HM DP

4/5 NiM TFB

0/7 NiM S&V

7/7 HM S&V

5/5 HM TFB

4/4 NiM EC (Nightmare Kephess on farm mode!)

-------

3/4 NiM EC (pre 2.0)

5/5 HM TFB (pre 2.0)

4/4 HM EC

5/5 Nightmare KP

5/5 Nightmare EV

We don't aim to be server first... we aim to be server happiest and most respected.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

More importantly than our in-game achievements, though, is that we're a tight-knit guild that looks to be friends before being teammates. We have a well structured trial system to ensure we're the perfect guild for you, and that you fit in with us. We have very strong leadership in myself and my officers to lead us into the future of SWTOR. :) Everyone is very friendly, we have very active and organized forums, Teamspeak, and a guild bank that offers weekly repair and re-spec allowances for members.

A member said this about us recently in one of our membership spotlights, and I really liked it:

"► What do you like best about Pax Republica?

The community really makes this guild feel unique. We have members from such diverse backgrounds from across the globe that can unite and get along towards a singular purpose, and have a great time doing it. I have never experienced a community like this one anywhere else in gaming!"

For more information, please check out http://www.pax-republica.net, or send me a PM in game ("Nwahs") or on these forums with questions. Thanks!

------------------------------------------------------------------

If you enjoy videos, check out these channels for Pax Republica videos:

http://www.youtube.com/user/smorin1487?feature=watch

http://www.youtube.com/user/PaxRepublicaChannel

------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the "Speed-Dating" Info taken from our forums:

Pax Republica "Speed Dating"

Pax Republica was formed in 2009 by Gaiutus and a handful of members.

° We are a PVP/PVE guild currently residing on the Prophesy of the Five (Pot5) server.

Our goal is to have 100 active members. We want to be small enough that we all actually know each other, but large enough to be able to complete any content we want easily.

° We have a very organized and demanding application and Trial process to ensure that when people join us, they feel we fit what they are looking for, and that we feel the new member fits in. We also have strict activity policies to avoid that uncomfortable feeling in guilds where people fall off the radar or you don't know who you're playing with anymore.

Our focus is to have the most honorable, mature, and fun members on the server to play with, in any content the game offers. We strive to be highly competitive and organized in PvP, and clear all PvE content the game has to offer.

° We can't really label ourselves as a hardcore or casual guild, as we have and welcome members of all playstyles. We want to be welcome to casual, but active, players, and we want to be attractive to hardcore PvP players and Raiders as well. You can't be a leech or a loner, but you also don't have to sign up for every raid or Ranked War Zone either.

We are recruiting for all Advanced Classes!

° We have many guild allies including but not limited to Perseverance, BAHG, Republic Special Forces, and The Armada. We also have a friendly rivalry with the Sith guild Kajidic.

We don’t like Trolls, Trollz, Trollollolls, or any other unscrupulous buffoons who feel that throwing insults over the internet makes you tough. We strive to fight with honor in all engagements over winning at all costs.

° We have members who actively respond to griefing and camping by high level Imperials throughout the galaxy. Killing a Pax member once and moving on gets a “that’s fair” response. Killing them a second time or a third gets the “You’re dead and we’re all going to throw a tea party in your honor” response.

Pax Republica does not believe in trolling, griefing, camping, or inappropriately touching baby Rodians as none of those actions require skill and fall outside our personal views of what is ‘proper’. If you are ever on the receiving end of a PR member behaving in any of these shameful manners please let us know! (Include screenshots!)

° As of September 2013, our average Prime-time member count online ranged between 15-25.

We believe in quality of person over quality of player. In simple terms – you can change someone into a better gamer easier than you can change someone into a better person.

Teamspeak Information: paxrepublica.typefrag.com:64425

http://www.pax-republica.net

Edited by NwahsNirom
New recruiting goals!

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, we don't mind if you have Imperial characters... we just want you to be in only Pax, no other guild. We want players that want to join our family overall, not just looking for a guild tag to put on their heads. So, you're Sith would be welcome in our Sith alt guild.

Well, we don't mind if you have Imperial characters... we just want you to be in only Pax, no other guild. We want players that want to join our family overall, not just looking for a guild tag to put on their heads. So, you're Sith would be welcome in our Sith alt guild.

Yeah, as much as I would love to join PAX, I can't abandon my guild on the Imperial side. Even though we have a select few hard core PvPers, we are not really a PvP guild, and most of the people who were in on running HM EC have abandoned the game for GW2, but the core players are still there and a great group of men and women.

If you ever decide to make an exception to that rule, let me know. I have an upcoming Shaodw that would fit your ranks very nicely. :)

We've debated that rule many times... but we've decided it really suits us well to keep our dedicated, family feel. People in Pax are Pax through and through, you know? But, any cool people we meet on the other side, we happily add you to our forums as a good person, and we can friend list you, and put your guild in our list of Friendly Rivals (as opposed to Enemies).

By the way, glad we ironed out the upcoming open pvp event with you guys tonight!

I am happy to see a familiar guild name still here. Haven't played since Jan and alot has changed. But you guys are still around. :) Just wanted to say I had alot of fun in the first month PvPing against you guys. I decided to come back so we will see how things go this time around.

Yes we are still recruiting! Absolutely! Our goal is to have THE 100 most friendly, respectful, respectable, and skilled players on the server, nay, in the game.

why am I still in the guild? :eek:

either way. just wanted to give some massive shout outs to the bestest Nwahs ever. couldn't imagine ever being in another guild. <3

Last night we had tons of fun in Terror From Beyond. We went in blind... no guides, no prior experience, nothing, into Story mode, and learned our own strategies. We downed 4 out of the 5 bosses before getting too tired to keep trying on the last boss. It was fun! We'll either take in some even better geared players tonight for hard mode TFB or go rock some hard mode EC to get better geared.

Last night we took 3 new guild members and a friend of a guild into Hard mode EC and downed the first boss before succumbing to sleepiness and derpiness haha. It's always tough getting new people to learn your strats, it's harder when half the raid has to learn your way of doing things. But our new members are awesome, and kept us in stiches laughing the whole time with their crazy jokes!

Thanks so much guys for participating in the Meet N Greet Guild Rush. Was awesome to meet some of you

Aww thanks! Glad to have you stop by our forum thread.

And sounds like the Alderaan event wasn't as fun as other events but we'll make sure OPvP stays alive on the Pot5 server!!

Pax Republica has defeated the Terror From Beyond on Story Mode! First week, and we figured almost the entire raid out on our own, without reading any guides! We just looked up the very last phase of the last boss to make sure we got it before we got too tired haha. It was fun!