So tired of this

zoltarDO

I am so tired of joining a PUG WZ and the second something goes wrong someone shouts "WTH you *******!!!!", "YOU GUYS ARE F'ING IDIOTS!!!!". Really? I'm an idiot, a retard, a well established emergency physician who just brought 2 people back to life yesterday at work alone, An idiot, a retard, I guess I must accept this fact. The feeling I have when I play with PUGS is nauseating but that's all I can get into with my schedule. I am so tired of seeing people yell at others in this game. There is so much disrespect. Maybe I just take it too personally, but I hate how people treat each other. IT'S A GAME. GROW UP.

Hello,

We understand that being talked down to by others can be frustrating. If you feel someone is being abusive or is violating the ToS, please feel free to report them in-game.

We would also like to let you know about a really great thread talking about this sort of behavior. The thread If you really want to make a person better in a PVP match... is a constructive discussion from people sharing ways on effective methods of helping others improve instead of being abusive.

While we do have to close the thread, we encourage you to continue your discussion in the above-linked thread!

Edited by Qishari