Here something you don't see every day of SWTOR

Phelnis

Maybe they have a planet?? Like the GM island on WoW?

I would like to see more often GM in game, during operation, wz, and so on and enjoy with them XD

I believe People Starting taking More Scrn shots like these, Bioware May have some Explaining to do.:p 8P

the most amazing thing about those screenies is the 4:3 resolution, i thought i threw out the last CRT Monitor on earth 2 years ago when mine went into a dumpster... i'm just messin, i really wish i could do 2 sabers one normal & one saberstaff or two saberstaffs, but that would be overkill...

I think it's bugged rather than photoshopped.

Correct my dear Sir. Apparently I was the only one able to see this bug Same time My friend could not see the bug. i get this alot when playing with many players out there. :D;)

Edited by Phelnis

Correct my dear Sir. Apparently I was the only one able to see this bug Same time My friend could not see the bug. i get this alot when playing with many players out there. :D;)

I sometimes get a similar bug where Vette is holding a lightsaber inside her blaster. It goes away after a bit, but it's damn cool.

• 2 weeks later...
I just want to know how to get on the roof of the control buildings on the denova WZ.

Actualy to tell the truth.... I was lucky enough to get up there with force leap(Watchman), was to busy trying to kill my enemy. :eek::rak_03::tran_grin: