PVP experience reward

Cruloss

Hi,

I searched but couldnt find anything on the scale of pvp experience reward.

Now I got the full legacy pvp experience bonus and planing to level my alt with only pvp. Currently I'm level 35, what I see is I get like 13 medals and our team wins and result is around 14-15k xp but on another instance, we loose real bad and I got 4-5 medals but xp reward high as 20-22k. or my team wins but Im with 5-6 medals and I got 7k xp. I suppose other teams performance affects your reward scale but does any one knows clear calculations for the xp rewards?

What level are you?

I get from 20k-25k at level 48 now 49, but pretty sure I didn't get that on my lower level toons. Not sure if that factors or not. I do know that Voidstar at least is bugged on comm awards, and I am suspecting other warzones might be as well; I will have to check my screenshots; but I wonder if that is affecting your XP.

Maximum potential xp is directly proportional to your level; I've leveled 3 toons to 50 via pvp only (without getting the legacy perks to increase the xp gain) and I've found this to be true - albeit, you used to gain significantly greater values of xp from pvp waaaay back before they nerfed the valor, xp, and credits earned. I'm also pretty sure that the total credits you can earn increases as you level up as well (though they may have changed this - I just remember that immediately after the nerf to rewards from warzones, this was true).