Complaint about Random Daily

Red Reaper is required to be selected for the random Flashpoint if you want the 5 daily commendations, yet you don't include it in the Daily Emerging Conflicts V. The flashpoint and drops are too low for a 50. I'm tired of getting Red Reaper and no longer going to choose the regular random Flashpoint because of this.

Also, I just completed it as a random on my healer, and did not even receive my commendations! Toggle All Selections was selected and still is.

Edited by Kourage

Seriously could people have any more pointles complaints?

So what if getting Red Reaper as a random fp does not let you complete Emerging Conflcts V?

Emerging Conflicts V rewards Corellia commendations.

If you are 50 and don't need any gear from any storymode flashpoints, you certainly don't need anything you could buy with Corellia commendations.

So why even care if your Emerging Conflicts V gets completed that day or not.

Not for a fresh 50 learning to heal.

Actually, yeah they are. By the time you hit 50 as a healer you should already have fully specked out your healing tree. So if you're still learning to heal it's because you switched from hybrid/dps to heals.

You don't need Corellia comms, since the free Recruit set is better than the Corellian gear.

Edited by AshlaBoga

Actually, yeah they are. By the time you hit 50 as a healer you should already have fully specked out your healing tree. So if you're still learning to heal it's because you switched from hybrid/dps to heals.

You don't need Corellia comms, since the free Recruit set is better than the Corellian gear.

Switched from Concealment to Medicine. Running regulars for gear, comms, practice, whatever. Red Reaper does not belong with the rest. If I see a level 45 or lower, I decline it.

You may think you need to do SM to get ready for HM but you really don't. Honestly most people are so over geared for FP's now it shouldn't be a problem. If anything the daily gear is better than the stuff you'll get on Corellia. You would be better off doing those then SM <50 FP's. ANyway you should be:

- Doing dailies for creds/comms to get Campaign relics (if you don't want to PvP for the PVP ones) and Rakata earpieces/implants.

- Hm FP's to gear up. If you not sure how to heal, trust me you will learn by doing them. They aren't that hard.

- Getting your free Mk-2 gear. You should be able to do SM EV in that provided your group is A) good on the mechanics and doesn't make many mistakes OR B) Way over geared.