Announcing End Season 2 Rewards

TaitWatson

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe that you are handing out rewards for a tiny sliver of the PvP community which is in turn an even tinier sliver of the overall population who spend weeks on end trading wins with each other. Wow... guys... really?

I can't believe that you are handing out rewards for a tiny sliver of the PvP community which is in turn an even tinier sliver of the overall population who spend weeks on end trading wins with each other. Wow... guys... really?

can't tell if serious...

Edited by JediMasterSLC

I have done PvP since the launch of the game and I really enjoy it, however this seasons rewards for top teir players is disgusting... All they get is a remodel of Red Blades helmet???!!!! Someone earlier said that it costs 60 dollars for a sub for 4 months of ranked PvP, next Ranked season I think ill just go free to play and spend 60 dollars on a cartel market item with the exact same skin of the season 3 rewards..

That being said i do however like the idea of the stronghold decorations but that is because when i was a little girl i had a dolls house! and i decorated it with things i liked.. now i get that in a MMO that i love to play! WIN WIN imo :D

However I completely agree with ALL the negative posts in this thread regarding it.. Bioware its not good enough PVE players get everything from mounts to gear, outfits and not to mention enough credits to buy the fleet with.. PVP players get what? a rubbish helmet that they wont even use?

WAKE UP AND GIVE US SOMETHING WORTH PLAYING THE GAME FOR!!!!

Not that I play that much of ranked, but obviously there are plenty of people who do.

and since the rewards in season 1 were VERY cool and really worth any effort, those in season 2 are..well somehwat showing a disrespect to those who were engaged into ranked.

I avoid other, storonger wording here, but it is, indeed a slap in the PVPers face.

Ironically, the best PVP'ers of a class (on Jung Ma at least) won't receive many rewards. I can confidently say without bragging that I am one of the best three sorcerers in open world. Open world is the hardest PvP to master because there is no bolster which implies your gear better be damn good. Because I relish in open world, I rarely do ranked because it's full of people with no gear and when I get a pop (rare) it's easy. So kudos to those of you who get the titles and rewards but learn to kill a corruption spec'd sorcerer.

Sith: Aeolus (sorcerer) | Zephryos (operative)

Edited by -OBITUS
Name additions

"We will punish the Queue Syncers." HA! "We will police the ranked and punish those that throw matches or give wins away." HA!

If anyone else were this bad at doing their job, they would likely have been fired. Me, I think I would have quit out of pure embarrassment.

To those of you who choose to wait, have fun waiting for the promised rewards you'll never get. See ya next game.

Thank you Bioware. You have virtually guaranteed that I won't have to listen to as much General Chat trolls like Kirito about lame PvP. A lot of the strictly PvPers will leave for other games, which I don't have a problem with. Why are there so many strictly PVPers on a PvE server anyway?!

You think these terrible rewards will stop me from PvP'ing? Think again. :rak_03::rak_03:

And to answer your second question; some of us don't like getting ganked while we do dailies, so we PvP on PvE servers. Do you understand, or is that too much common sense for you? Anyway, I love The Shadowlands and I have no intentions of leaving it.

Edited by DARKheartLAND

I think the rewards are great; thanks so much!

I am a bit confused on the exact date we will be receiving the rewards though. In the developer blog announcement on the website about the season 2 rewards, it states: "The end of Season 2 will come with Game Update 2.9"

On the strongholds page (http://www.swtor.com/galactic-strongholds ) in the frequently asked questions section at the bottom it states in the first question: "The official launch date for Galactic Strongholds is October 14, 2014"

The above statement leads me to believe that we will get our pvp season 2 rewards on October 14. However, early access for subscribers is August 19th. So would that mean rewards are released on August 19th? I have been asking my guildies about this, and they are all saying it will be on August 19th. I am really confused about this. I hope it is on October 14th. Raising the top tier rating requirement by 100 in this season and then only giving us a week's notification is not cool, so I am hoping the date for rewards is not August 19th.

So, which is it August 19 or October 14? Some official bioware confirmation would be great, as everyone I am asking is telling me something different. Thanks!

I think the rewards are great; thanks so much!

I am a bit confused on the exact date we will be receiving the rewards though. In the developer blog announcement on the website about the season 2 rewards, it states: "The end of Season 2 will come with Game Update 2.9"

On the strongholds page (http://www.swtor.com/galactic-strongholds ) in the frequently asked questions section at the bottom it states in the first question: "The official launch date for Galactic Strongholds is October 14, 2014"

The above statement leads me to believe that we will get our pvp season 2 rewards on October 14. However, early access for subscribers is August 19th. So would that mean rewards are released on August 19th? I have been asking my guildies about this, and they are all saying it will be on August 19th. I am really confused about this. I hope it is on October 14th. Raising the top tier rating requirement by 100 in this season and then only giving us a week's notification is not cool, so I am hoping the date for rewards is not August 19th.

So, which is it August 19 or October 14? Some official bioware confirmation would be great, as everyone I am asking is telling me something different. Thanks!

August 19th.

The update goes into effect on August 19th, however only those who are subscribed will be able to utilize the strongholds, guild flagships and such.

That said, they need to start announcing rewards BEFORE the season start.

And not waste most of the pvpers time trying to do ranked for...crap.

I really do feel bad for the PvPers. From a Rancor mount to...this.

so viral topic and behaviors.

I am pve 90% and 10% pvp, I tried to play pvp yesterday and they called me PVE bi$tch, u actually deserve less than that...

why pvers dont get rewards for pveing? That is why I am against in the different type of gears, interacting into the game world... pve-pvp should be merged in 1 gear, or else, this is the result...viral behaviors.

Edited by Oyranos

There are green lvl 21 masks that look better than that mask. The only thing I would use that mask for is for a barf bag to express how disappointed I am with said mask. And those holos suck. What about a nice fancy throne. I fought for hours to see some slug's house? Gimme a break.

• 2 weeks later...