How to be better at treasure hunting and artifice

JoonKimDMD

Hi guys.

I was wondering if there is a way to increase the chance of bringing rarest item from treasure hunting. I see number is reaching out of 400 but I don't know what that is indicating.

Alos artifice skill only lets me make certain useless items. What should I do to learn making new and useless items?

thanks.

Hi guys.

I was wondering if there is a way to increase the chance of bringing rarest item from treasure hunting. I see number is reaching out of 400 but I don't know what that is indicating.

Alos artifice skill only lets me make certain useless items. What should I do to learn making new and useless items?

thanks.

Hilts are far from useless. They raise the level of orange sabers. make green hilts RE them until up unlock the blue version, RE the blue version until you unlock the purple version, win.

Hilts are far from useless. They raise the level of orange sabers. make green hilts RE them until up unlock the blue version, RE the blue version until you unlock the purple version, win.

but the only hilts I can make are useless hilts.

How do I make or unlock a skill to make good hilts?

but the only hilts I can make are useless hilts.

How do I make or unlock a skill to make good hilts?

Reverse engineer the appropriate level hilts until you get the blue recipe. Do it on those until you get the purple. Then craft a lightsaber hilt that does FAR more damage than any quest drop at the same level.

when can I start reverse engineering?

right away, in your inventory there should be an icon in the top right corner, click it and then right click your crafted items to reverse engineer them, you will have a small chance to unlock the schematic for the next level of it, and you will get back some resources from the items as well

right away, in your inventory there should be an icon in the top right corner, click it and then right click your crafted items to reverse engineer them, you will have a small chance to unlock the schematic for the next level of it, and you will get back some resources from the items as well

I only see X button that closes the inventory box :(

I can finally make purple version of hilts. But once I reach the purple version, is there a point of repeating reverse engineering or could there be "better" version of purple version ?