Black talon loot tables bugged?

I think you are right OP, I lost my Juggernaut Chest and tried getting it back solo but after about 6 tries I gave up as always the same thing were dropping from the same bosses.

Boss 1 - jugg gloves

Boss 2 - jugg boots

Bonus boss - jugg shield

Boss 3 - lightsaber

I will try tomorrow and get a buddy of mine to run the instance with me together. When we did the flashpoint for the first time together both our chest items dropped, so I hope I can recreate this.

What class was your buddy when the Jugg chest dropped?

Yeah ive been doing BT from level 11 to level 15 and still no BH greaves dropped.

No greaves at all really. Even did the flashpoint in a group of 3 BH's and mor or less every boss dropped BH gear, just not the greaves.

kinda sucks since i want that white armour (not really common for bounty hunter classes) but ill have to walk around with clashing greaves then i guess :/

I think you are right OP, I lost my Juggernaut Chest and tried getting it back solo but after about 6 tries I gave up as always the same thing were dropping from the same bosses.

Boss 1 - jugg gloves

Boss 2 - jugg boots

Bonus boss - jugg shield

Boss 3 - lightsaber

I will try tomorrow and get a buddy of mine to run the instance with me together. When we did the flashpoint for the first time together both our chest items dropped, so I hope I can recreate this.

This is the first I heard of the juggernaut chest dropping in the instance on live. You're sure of this? The hood was up over the head and the robes loose?

First there are no helms in BT or Esseles either one and the loots in BT are super bugged IMHO... Juggernaut/Marauder gear is super rare and NO PANTS for anyone have dropped now for several builds.

This!

I have run thru BT 24 times, there's no pants or helm drop, and Juggernaut chest pieces is ultra rare with Marauder being just under that. Jugge 1x24, marauder 2x24, the off hand tank shield thingy 2x24, gloves and boots are uncommon. my xp.

What class was your buddy when the Jugg chest dropped?

He was a Marauder.

This is the first I heard of the juggernaut chest dropping in the instance on live. You're sure of this? The hood was up over the head and the robes loose?

Hm... now that you mention it, it could be that I really was mistaken and only his Marauder chest dropped.

the off hand tank shield thingy 2x24

This actually drops nearly every time from the bonus boss when I go solo.

Ok, I tried it again solo today and the loot table changed.

1. run: The bonus boss dropped the Inquisitor Chest. :eek:

2. run: 2. boss dropped the Inquisitor Gloves and 3. boss dropped sniper rifle.

3. run: All the standard Jugg blues again. :(

I was so excited to see a chest piece drop. To bad they really seem to be very rare. :(

I might try again this evening.

Edited by Kyral

He was a Marauder.

Hm... now that you mention it, it could be that I really was mistaken and only his Marauder chest dropped.

This actually drops nearly every time from the bonus boss when I go solo.

Ok, I tried it again solo today and the loot table changed.

1. run: The bonus boss dropped the Inquisitor Chest. :eek:

2. run: 2. boss dropped the Inquisitor Gloves and 3. boss dropped sniper rifle.

3. run: All the standard Jugg blues again. :(

I was so excited to see a chest piece drop. To bad they really seem to be very rare. :(

I might try again this evening.

Torhead seems to think it still drops: http://www.torhead.com/item/cfUI3li

I've also run BT over 40 times with my Jug--4 different servers/jugs--I have not seen ANY head/greaves for any class. I also have not seen ANY jug chest drop;I've done light/dark options. I ran Boran kill the most since Torhead states thats the drop for Jug chest:

I have seen-

-Jugs gloves, boots

-Mauraders chest, gloves, boots

-Inquisitors chest, gloves, boots

-Bounty Hunters chest, gloves, boots

-Operatives chest, gloves, boots-thats what I have Vette wearing now-along with the 2 guns dropped off padawan boss-main/offhand, same guns--and now the Rifle

-seen every weapon off last boss

*I actually enjoy running it solo;I have been doing so since lvl 14 and have made decent credits and tons of commendations to upgrade my ship right away!

*hoping they fix the drops soon though-especially the jug chest*:D

Edited by Darthpizza

Torhead seems to think it still drops: http://www.torhead.com/item/cfUI3li

Torhead hasn't been updated in a long, long time though. The majority of items on there still have no linked drop locations, at this point it's quite possible that BW either intentionally removed some of the items from the loot tables, or that it's bugged somehow, either for stuff to not drop or at a drastically reduced rate than intended. No official word from BW though, so we can't be sure either way.

Edited by Scyion

• 3 weeks later...
I got a head drop from the black talon on a run last night, the R0-2DA Battle Headgear, forgot who dropped it. But most of the 'harder' to find drops I belive are complete random. Though, I've yet to get any pants whatsoever, I have gotten most of the other armors and weapons on most of my other charas.

• 3 months later...