Your favorite agent line of dialogue?

Mirdthestrill

I play a female Imperial Agent and while talking to Kaliyo I ran noticed an interesting exchange while talking to her on my ship. Went something like this:

Agent: "I can't help it that men just fall down at my feet."

Kaliyo: "Yeah, they do that to me too. Except I usually have to push them there. It all works out in the end anyway."

LOL

I just ran across another great one while on Nar Shaddaa's bonus mission. When you turn in the bonus mission and have destroyed the Republic's transport....

Zarashe: Who gave you authorization to strike at the Republic transports?

Me: Watch your mouth, or you'll be shopping for a cybernetic jaw replacement. :)))

• 4 weeks later...
The agent has so many great lines, thought I'd compile them here. Out of all the great wisdom and witticism of the agent, what's your favorite?

My favorite is actually a line from Kaliyo that occurs on a mission early in the story line after a holo conversation:

"He was kind of cute wasn't he? Kind of stupid too. If only he had money he'd be perfect."

My favorite one is from one of the quests on Nar Shaddaa when you have to take out some assassins.

" I love assassinating assassins, they always look so surprised."

This is my favorite as well. It is said in such a wry tone that it makes me chuckle when I hear it.

• 2 weeks later...
"We have all done terrible things, it does not mean we need to die for them." My answer for why I spared someone who by all accounts deserved no mercy (in my view, it was my redemption for what I had to do on Taris).

This line right here. I've often said that making the choice that lets you hear this requires a magnanimous frame of mind in your Agent, and the quote shows it well. I loved that line so much. There are a ton of good lines in the IA story, but this is probably my favorite, or one of them, barring things my sieve of a mind has let slip. The IA story on the whole is grand; I am usually not a 'spy story' type of person, but something about this plot dragged me in and held me there (through many 3-4 AM gaming sessions) for nights on end. Had to see how it ended. Couldn't rest well until I did.

There's also this gem of dialogue: I had killed Watcher X, so when the time came for his 'voice'/my split personality to guide me to my files in the Archives there was this funny little exchange. Not verbatim, the memory has fuzzed up but it's the jist of it:

Agent: You do realize you are helping the woman who killed you?

Watcher X: Then if I truly am a figment of your imagination, you have a warped sense of humor.

The random humor thrown into a very dark Act 2 was what really clenched it for me, I think, and turned the Agent story into one of the best video game plots I've ever had the distinct pleasure of playing. The only thing I kind of wished for -as I'm a sucker for putting my characters through hell- is another scene or two of utter mind fragmentation.

Edited by Rhynien

This line right here. I've often said that making the choice that lets you hear this requires a magnanimous frame of mind in your Agent, and the quote shows it well. I loved that line so much. There are a ton of good lines in the IA story, but this is probably my favorite, or one of them, barring things my sieve of a mind has let slip. The IA story on the whole is grand; I am usually not a 'spy story' type of person, but something about this plot dragged me in and held me there (through many 3-4 AM gaming sessions) for nights on end. Had to see how it ended. Couldn't rest well until I did.

There's also this gem of dialogue: I had killed Watcher X, so when the time came for his 'voice'/my split personality to guide me to my files in the Archives there was this funny little exchange. Not verbatim, the memory has fuzzed up but it's the jist of it:

Watcher X: Then if I truly am a figment of your imagination, you have a warped sense of humor.

The random humor thrown into a very dark Act 2 was what really clenched it for me, I think, and turned the Agent story into one of the best video game plots I've ever had the distinct pleasure of playing. The only thing I kind of wished for -as I'm a sucker for putting my characters through hell- is another scene or two of utter mind fragmentation.

^ Agree so much on all of that!

I'm masochistic with my characters too. XD I loved chapter 2 but I wouldn't have minded things going even crazier before it came to an end.

It's such a universal quote.