SWTOR Lite app (Android/iPhone)

RTooDeeTard

Its awesome that you can gather and craft while you quest...

Its even awesomer that you can gather and craft while logged off.

But what if you could log into the game via smart phone app and gather/craft/sell and buy while you were at work!?!?

get on it bioware... SWTOR Lite!!

(p.s. i know awesomer isn't a word, just for funz)

So you'd rather waste hours and hours of your gameplay time running around mindlessly gathering and crafting? You're boring, give me more time actually PLAYING instead of doing chores.

crew can do it for you. at higher levels up to 5 of them at a time i believe it is.

with this option, we could have people maxing there crew skills in days.

crew can do it for you. at higher levels up to 5 of them at a time i believe it is.

with this option, we could have people maxing there crew skills in days.

Not sure what the problem is.

7-15 minutes for level 141 Underworld Trading.

17-19 minutes for 221 Scavenging.

Not sure how long it will be at 300+, but will probably be pretty freakin insane.

Not to mention at that level of scavenging, it costs 700-1100 credits per mission.

my point is there a thread here about someone having maxed out crew skills already.

and you want to allow people to do this out of the game? the economy is already in need of work, and as i said, i believe this to be a bad idea. i'll go as far as to say that i would be completely amazed if this was ever offered.

Don't get mad. I understand completely. You would much rather waste time running around, picking up things, than doing quests and flashpoints. I grasp that concept. What you seem to think is fun, is actually boring busywork that most people would rather do without. I thought that some sort of app for this would be a fun way to pass time while on a train, in a waiting room, at work, etc. Not to mention a quick way for EA to make a buck.

Hello there!

While an app that could manage your crew while logged out may indeed be an interesting idea, we already have a thread about this discussion, HERE. In an effort to consolidate topics, we are going to close this thread, and ask you continue your discussion and suggestions there.

Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Edited by CommunitySupportEN