Karagga NM- Chest Reward ?

Does anyone else who killed Karagga on NM know what this chest is that the patch notes mention that drop of Karagga on NM ?

We killed him on NM last week and did not notice any chests that spawned nearby. However, Karagga did drop some epics when we clicked on his corpse. If there is a chest drop, curious as to what the contents are.

Thanks

Zerix

Sith Marauder / Veela PVP

Does anyone else who killed Karagga on NM know what this chest is that the patch notes mention that drop of Karagga on NM ?

We killed him on NM last week and did not notice any chests that spawned nearby. However, Karagga did drop some epics when we clicked on his corpse. If there is a chest drop, curious as to what the contents are.

Thanks

Zerix

The chest contained a black version of the mount he drops....or did for my guild. I think hard mode has a chance to drop a red version of the same mount. Clear him under two hours (or I think it was) for a title!

Thanks

Zerix

Mounts. Just like SOA Chest.

Our first HM and NMM Karaggas dropped the mount off the boss. Then yesterday when we killed him on nightmare no mount and no chest. Some of these bugs are beyond frustrating.

The mount isn't guaranteed to drop off either Karagga or Soa I don't think.