Same run all the time

Is there any way to pass up on a certain Flashpoint?

I mean, it seems the only place I keep getting sent to is the Battle of Ilum. Whether I'm with my BH tank or my dps Marauder, I always wind up there. I'm sick of doing this run.

I thought of unclicking one of the 2 modes that are up but this same quest is also on the HM. I don't see where you can unclick a certain run.

Thanks for any help.

Edited by RikHar

In the GF window, above the icon that shows the reward there is another clickable icon which looks like a little sideways graph, click that and uncheck the FP's you don't want to run.

Doing this will exclude you from your daily reward though - so the first time on a char each day you should probably bite the bullet. I feel your pain though: Did Esseles 4 times yesterday (twice on a lowbie alt, then ended up with it on both my tank and healer in the evening for their dailies.)

I've noticed this as well. I've used the finder quite a bit on two different characters (on two different factions), and I have encountered Battle of Ilum, False Emperor and D7 to an extreme degree, like probably 5 times each. I've had 1.5 Foundries and the others have been 0. Anybody else keep mysteriously picking the same 2 or 3 names out of a bag of 7?