List of SWTOR: Onslaught 6.0 Bugs Thread

tummiswtor

Put here bugs You find.

I'll start

Nautolans eyes outline is brown in character selection. In game they're Purple, no matter which eye type i choose. I clicked random 100 Times, and it always are Purple outline. In game menu are brown.

Edited by tummiswtor

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't get Jakarro as a companion at the beginning of "Relative harm" quest. Resetting doesn't help.

Also when exiting and reentering proving grounds, the royal guard and the cousin are not there.

Edited by arnesSlo

Black hands in cutscenes and preview-windows with open gloves like "Resort Swimwear Gloves" or "Thexan's Gloves".

Although it only happens with female body type 1 characters I think.

(Btw you can play with the Appearance Modification terminal to see the bug)

I don't think these are bugs, I think they're part of EA's greed, but I'm going to list them in case they are actually mistakes that will be fixed:

Subscribers now have to purchase a perk with credits/Cartel Coins to modify their gear "on the fly". Previously this was free to subscribers.

You can no longer invite someone to a stronghold (your own, a guild's, or someone else's stronghold you have a silver key to) unless they already have a key to said stronghold. This defeats the purpose of silver keys entirely and locks out any visitors to guild strongholds. The Invite button still exists and you can still send other players invites, but when they accept the invitation they will receive this in-game message:

https://i.imgur.com/RRXrhao.png

I don't think these are bugs, I think they're part of EA's greed, but I'm going to list them in case they are actually mistakes that will be fixed:

Subscribers now have to purchase a perk with credits/Cartel Coins to modify their gear "on the fly". Previously this was free to subscribers.

You can no longer invite someone to a stronghold (your own, a guild's, or someone else's stronghold you have a silver key to) unless they already have a key to said stronghold. This defeats the purpose of silver keys entirely and locks out any visitors to guild strongholds. The Invite button still exists and you can still send other players invites, but when they accept the invitation they will receive this in-game message:

https://i.imgur.com/RRXrhao.png

The second one sounds like a bug. I don't jump to the negative aspect of it. As far as the modify gear on the fly? Are you talking about mods or something else. where is this mysterious perk because I just searched all the perks and there is no such perk. It's always cost credits only to modify gear. So please provide the exact perk, and a screenshot of what you are seeing as that seems false to me.

I'm receiving dark side points on a light side character for any diplomacy mission.

What do you have your Dark Side / Light side meter set to? The crew skill missions may say one alignment, but they always use whatever you have it set to for your character. That's always been that way before 6.0. By default the setting is usually in the bottom right corner near the mini map.

The second one sounds like a bug. I don't jump to the negative aspect of it. As far as the modify gear on the fly? Are you talking about mods or something else. where is this mysterious perk because I just searched all the perks and there is no such perk. It's always cost credits only to modify gear. So please provide the exact perk, and a screenshot of what you are seeing as that seems false to me.

Yeah, you didn't read what I wrote, did you? To make it clearer for you: this is what you are faced when when you open up a piece of moddable gear:

https://i.imgur.com/JyaeyAZ.png

See that "Item Modification Perk" down there? That's it! Though I do think I may have misinterpreted the wording. It looks like now it means you can buy a perk so you don't have to use a mod station to add an augment? In which case it's a feature, not a bug. :) On first read it looked like you had to pay it to modify your gear period, but I think now it just applies to augments. It costs 250k credits or 50 CCs to unlock this perk for a character. It doesn't give an option to unlock it for a whole account, just one character at a time.

Edited by AscendingSky

Yeah, you didn't read what I wrote, did you? To make it clearer for you: this is what you are faced when when you open up a piece of moddable gear:

See that "Item Modification Perk" down there? That's it! Though I do think I may have misinterpreted the wording. It looks like now it means you can buy a perk so you don't have to use a mod station to add an augment? In which case it's a feature, not a bug. :) On first read it looked like you had to pay it to modify your gear period, but I think now it just applies to augments. It costs 250k credits or 50 CCs to unlock this perk for a character. It doesn't give an option to unlock it for a whole account, just one character at a time.

OMG, Bioware and their stupidity. Their greed holds no bounds.

Another potential bug: running Bioanalysis missions from the Crew Skills interface is awarding green, blue, and purple Jawa scrap rather than actual Bioanalysis mats. So far on all the Crew Skills I've tested this seems to be the only one behaving in this way; all the others are granting grade 11 mats.

ETA: This may not actually be a bug, but an undocumented change. I've had this happen with a Diplomacy mission and an Investigation mission now. You seem to get the Jawa scrap when the mission "fails", instead of getting the mats you were going for. On a "success" you seem to get the specific type of mat relevant to the Crew Skill. Not sure if this is intended or not still.

Edited by AscendingSky

Why has all of the currency that used to be used to buy command boosts been taken and not converted to the new renown tech fragments? All of my disintegrated parts have gone and not been replaced by anything either.

Also, if you were level 300 Command rank what are you now? The Renown rank is now 0.

OMG, Bioware and their stupidity. Their greed holds no bounds.

I'm not seeing the issue here. I've never been able to add an augment without being at an item modification station. This seems like a nice QoL upgrade that will allow us to add an augment anywhere without having to go to an item mod station.

The purple mission guidance on Onderon are mixed up when directing you to "Find the entrance to the catacombs" when you finish defeating what's-her-name-robot-queen inside the palace. It directs you to the entrance, telling you to exit, and when you exit telling you to enter again.

If you head left once on the surface underneath the columns (looking for another entrance or something) you can get in but then get blocked when attempting to leave with an invisible wall. However, you can still teleport, which is what I did. Then I took a transport to the very far away hunting lodge which is where it should've been directing me in the first place.