Massive lag on Ossus for Star Forge

Trance-Gemini

Our guild just attempted to do the two world bosses on Ossus and the activation delay on abilities was horrible. We were able to get the droid down but it took forever. When we got to the bug, it became a slideshow even though I set my graphics to very low. We had a group of 24 and have taken them down before without issue. I have an AMD 3800x, 64GB Ram, and a RTX 2080ti.

Here is a link to a video for the lag;

The world bosses on Ossus have always been a lag-fest. The last time I did them (which was pre-6.0) I got about 17 fps during the droid fight and 8-9 fps during the bug fight**. It's mostly because of the crappy engine that SWTOR uses.

** i5-6600

Last night I did Osssus WBs (on Darth Malgus) and the lag was massive. Much more than I ever experienced before. I still managed but it was crazy. Definitely not the usual lag. Normally in fact it doesn't affect me much at all but this time it did in both fights.

The world bosses on Ossus have always been a lag-fest. The last time I did them (which was pre-6.0) I got about 17 fps during the droid fight and 8-9 fps during the bug fight**. It's mostly because of the crappy engine that SWTOR uses.

** i5-6600

This was far worse than the normal lag on Ossus WB's we had to click multiple times for abilities to cast, and even after we had clicked them, there would be a long delay for them to cast.

I had that problem with skills everywhere in Onslaught (I' haven't yet done any post story stuff on the new locatons) and got kicked out of the solo flash point three times. Each time I was worried it would forget where I was. and I would have to start over. Which would have made me mad as I was just aboujt to meet Theran the first time. Was talking to him the second and was just about to meet the jedi third time. But it didn't' lose my actions and once I got back to the Empire had no problems with log outs.