50s in Champ gear that just "appeared" fresh in WZ

SerpentSeven

Now I play ALOT and so far I've leveled up practically from just pvp lvl 10-30. This is about 14hrs per day of gameplay like this just WZ leveling HA! So I pretty much have seen everyone.

Recently I've noticed 50s that I've never seen, not once not ever, in warzones with champions gear just newly arrived. Never seen their names before.

Confused....

More irritating is the "corner AFKr's" I have seen for a few days. First one I made note of in Huttball was level 33 and now he's level 50. Did some research and there are already several "crafting" and "warzone" bots available.

Those bastards should be permabanned - set an early and harsh example.

More irritating is the "corner AFKr's" I have seen for a few days. First one I made note of in Huttball was level 33 and now he's level 50. Did some research and there are already several "crafting" and "warzone" bots available.

Those bastards should be permabanned - set an early and harsh example.

Had two of those this morning. One wasn't really AFK because he was still running his mouth. He picked up some medals at the beginning and stealthed in a corner while laughing at the rest of us fighting outnumbered.