Re-rolling on a server; looking for a PvE guild that needs either a tank or DPS

I know this may sound dumb.. but I'm tired of my server (there is almost no PvE progression on it, and what guilds there are, are full).

I'm looking for a guild that needs a DPS and/or a tank. I have experience mainly playing Juggernaut DPS, but I can tank if needed.

I'm looking for a progression guild (or if you dont want to call yourself that, a guild that raids a high amount of new content).

If you'd like to chat I have every VoIP program, skype, and AIM, so just PM me if you'd be interested in recruiting someone that can raid any night of the week except Saturday (8PM-12AM EST), and has experience doing all content up through Hard Mode TFB 55 (Got to Xeno fight with mainly 66/69 gear).

Just give me a holler, and thanks for reading.

Edited by jasonthelamb

As someone who is actually on your server, I can say with some certainty that you've just been looking in the wrong places. :-) The Ebon Hawk is weird in that the Rep side progression is generally more advanced and has better depth than the Imp side. <Empire> dominated for a really long time, but they're gone now. <Nemesis> is also mostly dissolved as far as raiding goes. There's a smattering of other guilds on Imp side, but they're generally less advanced and have a lot less depth in their membership. That leaves the guilds on Rep side that have always been pretty strong.

If I were you, I'd first try rerolling Rep side on The Ebon Hawk rather than abandoning all my character's resources and swapping servers. I know for a fact that <Aisthesis> is currently recruiting DPS for additional teams in HM S&V, and I can wholeheartedly recommend it as a guild. <The Underworld Alliance> also recruits fairly consistently, and they have very good people. I don't know what UWA's policy is on membership and raid slots, but Aisthesis does an absolutely fantastic job at integrating everyone and ensuring those who are capable (and willing to put in the time) to push hard content do in fact get that opportunity.

Edited by KeyboardNinja

As someone who is actually on your server, I can say with some certainty that you've just been looking in the wrong places. :-) The Ebon Hawk is weird in that the Rep side progression is generally more advanced and has better depth than the Imp side. <Empire> dominated for a really long time, but they're gone now. <Nemesis> is also mostly dissolved as far as raiding goes. There's a smattering of other guilds on Imp side, but they're generally less advanced and have a lot less depth in their membership. That leaves the guilds on Rep side that have always been pretty strong.

If I were you, I'd first try rerolling Rep side on The Ebon Hawk rather than abandoning all my character's resources and swapping servers. I know for a fact that <Aisthesis> is currently recruiting DPS for additional teams in HM S&V, and I can wholeheartedly recommend it as a guild. <The Underworld Alliance> also recruits fairly consistently, and they have very good people. I don't know what UWA's policy is on membership and raid slots, but Aisthesis does an absolutely fantastic job at integrating everyone and ensuring those who are capable (and willing to put in the time) to push hard content do in fact get that opportunity.

I actually saw your thread, jumped on my republic-side toon, and sent a mail to the person you said to in your thread

I actually saw your thread, jumped on my republic-side toon, and sent a mail to the person you said to in your thread

If you don't hear back, they may have lost the message (though I haven't heard of that happening). You can always mail any of the toons in my signature.

Hallo!

I'm Xaphania from Crimson Elite a Republic PvE/PvP Progression/Ranked guild on Jung Ma.

If you're interested we're actively recruiting to augment our 2 running progression groups as well as get a 3rd group up and running.

We've cleared all content to the hardest difficulty on our server with a few server firsts to boot! We also are the only owners of the Dread Amulet as well as 6 Dreadful Orbs.

Our site is in my signature and here is our server progression thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=626784

-Xaph :3

Edited by Seruph