Rated RWZs exploit

Cityfern

We were queing for ranked WZs yesterday and each time we got in the Imps all quit and we had about 5 x free 140 RWZ commendations. It was a nice boost, obviously, but we speculated that there were 2 imp teams just farming RWZ comms in this manner.

With the lockout of 15 mins (??) for quitting a RWZ, what is the possible benefit in this? Aren't they better off fighting it out and requeing?

Has anyone else seen this and have a decent explanation?

We were queing for ranked WZs yesterday and each time we got in the Imps all quit and we had about 5 x free 140 RWZ commendations. It was a nice boost, obviously, but we speculated that there were 2 imp teams just farming RWZ comms in this manner.

With the lockout of 15 mins (??) for quitting a RWZ, what is the possible benefit in this? Aren't they better off fighting it out and requeing?

Has anyone else seen this and have a decent explanation?

Yea i seen it happen although i have been lead to believe that you can que rated with 3 ppl and get in.

They do it during peak rated time b/c they get more coms for a loss then they do in a normal game as they pop very fast.

Great, just like the Ilum exploit after launch, people farming an exploit, and getting ahead while everyone else plays catch up after they fix it.

Well, if you are full war hero and don't need the valor, it really doesn't make much of a difference. But at least it eliminates the speed boost game where first to capture wins...

Great, just like the Ilum exploit after launch, people farming an exploit, and getting ahead while everyone else plays catch up after they fix it.

Nothing surprises me here. Just another slap in the face for honest players, who do want to play the game.

Sounds like a big fail. But what is this game? Right - a one big fail.

Working as intended i might say.

Yea i seen it happen although i have been lead to believe that you can que rated with 3 ppl and get in.

They do it during peak rated time b/c they get more coms for a loss then they do in a normal game as they pop very fast.

If you dont medal you dont get anything though and if you quit you also get nothing. So unless they are doing this with another team to kinda win trade this is a very stupid thing to do indeed.

I'm guessing the reason is this. They go in to the match and quit so that they lose rating. After they have lost enough rating, they go back and fight for real. If they beat a team, they then gain more rating than they lost.

There is NO lock out for dropping out or declining a rwz match. If you had two teams who don't care about their rating and just wanting to gear up (and that's probably 90% of players right now), then the smart thing to do is exactly that... Take turns "winning" and harvesting those fat ranked wz comms.