January In-Game Events

DanielSteed

Just curious (I haven't been able to log on this week... dang job expects me to show up daily! :eek::D ), but have any new rewards been added to the bounty hunter or gree event? I have all the old rewards (the ones available since last time the events occurred) already. If not, are there any plans to add new stuff in the near future?

Hello my dear swtor dudes :) any Event currency is not bound to Legacy anymore? I take my Gree Event components to inventory, click on them and now I have all but only at 1 char :(

You can convert the old tokens to an actual currency in the currency tab (which it looks like you already did), and use them to buy a legacy-bound token that you transfer to another character and use over there.

You can convert the old tokens to an actual currency in the currency tab (which it looks like you already did), and use them to buy a legacy-bound token that you transfer to another character and use over there.

Yes correct but this what I convert now is bound to 1 char, not Legacy bound like before. Also Bounty Hunters Event currecy is not bound to Legacy, can use on 1 char and its impossible to transfer. Every of my chars have 2,3 Bounty Event currecy. How I can buy something now? Never change a runing system. Before was good.

Yes correct but this what I convert now is bound to 1 char, not Legacy bound like before. Also Bounty Hunters Event currecy is not bound to Legacy, can use on 1 char and its impossible to transfer. Every of my chars have 2,3 Bounty Event currecy. How I can buy something now? Never change a runing system. Before was good.

you take the character bound ones, and go to the vendor and convert/buy the legacy ones. Only thing the really changed (apart from making it more annoying) was to make it so people could no longer sell them :/