talkin to enemy

OCOINN

ok so why cant i talk to my enemy. i was questin and ran into a sith we killed each other then helped each other quest yes i know impossible but we didnt attack each other. but when i was talkin in the chat he didnt reply maybe because we cannot talk to one another. why is this? if so this should be changed!

Not being able to talk to the other faction takes away something from the game. It makes it harder to organize PVP in non-traditional areas. BW is evidently worried about flaming etc. between enemy combatants. As an Imp I actually ended up PVPing against other Imps more than anything else and I don't have any problems with 'hate' whispers.

I had a great one on one fight in ilum the other night against a jedi. It was back and forth and he put me down with a sliver of health left. 1/2 second later my TD went off and dead jedi. Would have loved to send him a 'good fight' whisper while both of lay there dead.

Not being able to talk to the other faction takes away something from the game. It makes it harder to organize PVP in non-traditional areas. BW is evidently worried about flaming etc. between enemy combatants. As an Imp I actually ended up PVPing against other Imps more than anything else and I don't have any problems with 'hate' whispers.

I had a great one on one fight in ilum the other night against a jedi. It was back and forth and he put me down with a sliver of health left. 1/2 second later my TD went off and dead jedi. Would have loved to send him a 'good fight' whisper while both of lay there dead.

You playing the same game as me? I can /say to them all day long. Heck, I can /say golden bombs of light and love - they will see it just fine.

I have to say though that you honestly have me scratching my head when you talk about taking something away from the game by not communicating with the opposing faction. Most MMO's don't allow even the /say to work in the surrounding area. Just won't happen. You have some fun, want to say good fight or whatever, then you have to swap to the other faction on the same server, if allowed, in order to do it.

By the way you are not supposed to organize PvP with the opposing faction. You are supposed to kill them before they kill you. Make them suffer, not you. There isn't anything to communicate about between two or more parties of opposing factions when you engage in PvP. If something goes well, and you have fun, and it is something worth remembering then feel free to go to the server forums and make a thread. Problem solved.

As if organized win / kill trading isn't happening already or isn't easy enough. You want Bioware to put a bow on it???? /rollseyes.

You playing the same game as me? I can /say to them all day long. Heck, I can /say golden bombs of light and love - they will see it just fine.

I have to say though that you honestly have me scratching my head when you talk about taking something away from the game by not communicating with the opposing faction. Most MMO's don't allow even the /say to work in the surrounding area. Just won't happen. You have some fun, want to say good fight or whatever, then you have to swap to the other faction on the same server, if allowed, in order to do it.

By the way you are not supposed to organize PvP with the opposing faction. You are supposed to kill them before they kill you. Make them suffer, not you. There isn't anything to communicate about between two or more parties of opposing factions when you engage in PvP. If something goes well, and you have fun, and it is something worth remembering then feel free to go to the server forums and make a thread. Problem solved.

As if organized win / kill trading isn't happening already or isn't easy enough. You want Bioware to put a bow on it???? /rollseyes.

lol @ server forums.

Oh yeah... and /rollseyes.

Uh, really. For example, I want to have group PVP at a specific location on Tat because I think it would be cool. How do you do that without organizing with the other faction genius? I am not talking about kill trading in fact I am talking about the exact opposite. Having some interesting PVP off the lag fest that is Ilum. Also does /say work when you are a corpse? Or if you happen to be on different worlds than the other faction that you want to communicate with?

Hey buddy I pay my $$$ per month to play just like you do yours. Don't even think about trying to tell me how to play the game:rolleyes: