Group Finder for planet heroics, specifically

iamnotacrook

Now there's more people in this game who are playing, and now more players do planetary heorics. And the chat is flooded with advertising that someone or some are looking for a group to do a heroic.

Why not add a specific group finder for heroics, so you can choose on wich planet and wich heroic/heroics you want to do, and what role you are. In that case, all players on the whole server would be pleased and all will go faster and smoother. Rather than spam the chat with "LFG...." :) But i understand, i do so myself when i want some help with a heroic, but with a group finder for heroics would help a LOT. Do you agree or not agree? Or have i missed something? I mostly use Group finder for Flashpoints.

And i post this here because i belive SWTOR staff reads here more often than on the suggestion box.

Yes, I've wanted this forever. It would be so helpful. I'm tired of looking for groups through general chat, having to sort through all the crap that gets posted there. It's a huge pain in the ***. Right now you can queue on GF for planets generally, but they need to add specific heroics for it to work.

• 2 months later...
there is already a GF for planets in the tool it is on the bottom,... but im not sure how useful it can be since it only coves planet missions and does not give specific heroics

^This

People keep asking for this despite the fact it's already in the game, people just don't use it.